MTF Nu7 LCP
MTF E11 PVT
IA Ambassador
Combat Medic
DEA Agent/Operative
Trial Game Master
SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

XP Farming: I received a 1-day ban and a warning for the same incident. This happened when I was still relatively new, and we had just finished fighting back a massive Code Black with Gensec's help. While playing as a scientist, I started crediting everyone as I had seen others do in the past. I did not realize it was a mistake, and I accepted the punishment without argument when the admin informed me. I learned from it and never let it happen again. Other than that, this has been my only warning so far.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I am applying for the position of Site Advisor because I have consistently found myself in roles where I draft numerous documents for various policies that I believe should be adopted on-site. Whether it’s developing guidelines for lethal injections, proposing a new foundation justice system, or creating an entirely new subdivision I have been passionately writing all these policies and ideas for the foundation. However, I often experienced frustration as I waited for Site Admin or departmental leaders to approve and push these documents forward. I have a strong passion for reading and writing new policies for departments, and I am eager to see the foundation move forward. With my experience in Junior CL4 roles, such as Ambassador and Assistant, I am confident in my readiness to handle the workload associated with joining site administration. My goal is to help the foundation become more efficient and effective.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

Though I may not have held a Senior Level 4 position in the past, I strongly believe I make up for that fact with my activity, constantly dedicating hours of my time every day to playing and enjoying the server. My tenure as an Ambassador has introduced me to the laws of the Foundation, and I have mastered and understood both the COE and COC in their fundamentals. I am also confident in my ability to assist in administering and enforcing the Foundation's laws across its many departments. My time as an Assistant to the Ethics Committee involved conducting numerous department reviews, addressing issues within the DEA and Medical departments. It also introduced me to the world of tribunals, as I worked with other Ambassadors of IA to host the Low Court of Internal Affairs, revitalizing the underutilized tribunal system and bringing new life to it. My role as an Assistant has also made me comfortable with assigning orders to Agents and Gensec, helping organize and authorize sweeps of D-Block when needed, as well as arresting and dismantling multiple unions of tech experts. Overall, I am highly confident in both my abilities and expertise in administration, with many Junior Ambassadors already seeking my assistance to clarify rulings. My actions within the Foundation further support my claims in this regard.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

1. Ensuring Foundation Personnel Adherence to LC, CoE, CoC
2. Enforcing Disciplinary Action on Department Leaders
3. Approving Tests and Signing Off on SCP Samplings
4. Authing Sweeps of D-block/Mass Terminations if things get really messy
5. Authing Raids of GOIs When Needed
6. Assisting with RP for Departments and Foundation in General
7. Attending and Hosting Meetings
8. Approving D-Class Work Permits and Signing Off on Them
9. Assisting on Department Policy Changes
10. Watching Over the various Departments
11. Allowing GOIs to Help if Needed during a breach
12. Authing AA when needed

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Accessing Dr Nighthalls Personnel File.....

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2024
-support
Could you list some of your accomplishments
No sr cl4 postions
Im pretty sure I did, I mean i helped write lethal injection guidelines, have been helping push for the use of tribunals more, conducted multiple investigations and wrote many documents with their reports, have helped both Ethics and Site Inspect (I dont want to cfm anything that isnt true YET but I have already done Sr CL4 Duties before)|

(Also there have been multiple people in SA that dont have Sr CL4)

Jun 8, 2024
-Support, Your were not a great IA ambassdor in my time as E-11. Also you have no Sr CL4 or MTF CO postions like all the other SAs
Also can you provide what you mean by not great IA Ambassador??? I did not recieve any complaints from E11 about me since now So if you could that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.