[USA] Asteria Silver's Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteria Silver

Sep 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171161405
Discord name: asteriasilver
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I believe the date was within the month of May, 2022.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): Asteria Silver
Civilian name: "Moon"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: I do have a Microphone.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
• Holding:
Internal Affairs Operative/Agent | External Affairs Operative/Agent
• Held: CI-A (3x) | MTF Nu-7 SGT | Intelligence Operative/Agent | Internal Affairs Ambassador
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any kicks, any bans, or any warnings.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have been in the role of Ambassador in the past, and I want to make a return to it. I have spent enough time to justify my decision to return.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: With recommendations from my peers stating I would make a great Ambassador, to experience with all aspects of Internal Affairs, to my other work within the department, I find my skillset to be vast and useful. I am unbiased in my decision making, uphold the Legal Codex to the fullest extent, and want to have the opportunity to train new Operatives and Agents for the Department. I want to take up the challenge that comes with being an Ambassador. I have also been an Ambassador in the past, as well as having experience within the old Internal Legion subdivision of Internal Affairs.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written plenty of documents in my time. A document is deemed good when it catches a viewers eye, and makes them spend time reading it as they get encapsulated in the literature within. You have to make the reader focus more on your document, than the things happening around them.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Internal Affairs Ambassadors act as leaders, teaching their agents and operatives proper procedure, and training new agents to become full fledged agents. Working alongside your superiors on major issues is a huge part, as well as reprimanding agents and others who disobey the Legal Codex. As well as that, ensuring current Agents and Operatives uphold their duty to the highest caliber of professionalism and anti-corruption measure is key to a healthy agency.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
It started when I was given a job offer from the SCP Foundation. I had formerly worked within the FBI as an Analyst for cases, and eventually got noticed by a recruiter who had stopped by for a chat with the Director. After getting settled within the Foundation, I got my tests filed out and had became a full fledged Operative, eventually working towards being an Agent. As a man in his mid 20's, I had been rather young compared to the other seasoned veterans of the Department. The other members however, took a fine interest in my skillset, and even Ambassadors themselves had seen the great aspirations I was aiming for. After a long hiatus due to some issues that arose during the time of war within the Foundation, and the death of the old Internal Affairs Director "Barry", I had finally made my return. It is time I take on the mantle again, especially with IA growing stronger every day.
As for storylines, I don't exactly have one in mind. Of course, that can always change.

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

Hello @Asteria Silver,

Thank you for applying for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After convening with our leadership team, we are happy to congratulate your on your application acceptance!

Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs for onboarding at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
DoIA "Recker"

Status
Not open for further replies.