[USA] Author/Lucas's Gamemaster Application

Author

Jun 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): deathalex07 i think, its been awhile
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: around 11million seconds on the achievement hub so 3,055 hours. (Since early Half of 2022)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ethics Committee Assistant Andreas Kostas
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G Tone
Civilian name: Watcher
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199505498
Discord ID (name#0000): astral_pebble
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes,
Staff Application
SCP-096 Application
SCP-22415 Application
Ethics Assistant Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: (Please note I have reflected on myself during and after each of these Warnings and do my best to avoid breaking any server rules in the Near or Far future.)
-Yes Sadly 4, all of which are at minimum 3 months expired. 2 RDM, 1 Metagaming/Mixing, and Mic spam.
The 2 RDM, one I still to this day do not know why, I've tried to get it removed but failed. For the Second one, I killed Nathan Smith as he was jumping on people's heads and I had warned him not to 4 times.
Metagaming/Mixing, I spawned as an IA and took a CI DC disguised so pulled him aside and said I was not going to use it because he saw me use it, then he proceeded to try and shoot me so I shot them.
Mic Spam, I was in a closed area and was parting with some people who Voluntarily wanted to hear the music but a staff heard and warned me.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-No, but i am very familiar with the staff system in place "ULX"

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
Yes, I play GOC, that should speak for it self.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
I do have school and work so it does vary each day but during the weekdays i can try and Average 3-4 hours and on the weekends i can average around 5-7 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-The reason behind my desire to become a Gamemaster is straightforward: I aim to enrich the server's roleplay experience and provide players with more engaging activities during the quiet hours of the night. I've observed numerous instances where hours pass without any significant events, leading to a decline in activity both on the surface and within the Foundation. I believe that by taking on the role of a Gamemaster, I can inject life into these lulls and foster a more dynamic and immersive environment for all players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-The reason behind my wish to become a Gamemaster is straightforward: I aim to enhance the server's roleplay experience and provide players with more engaging activities during the quiet hours of the night. I've observed numerous instances where hours pass without any significant events, leading to a drop in activity both on the surface and within the Foundation. I believe that by taking on the role of a Gamemaster, I can inject life into these pauses in roleplay and foster a more dynamic and immersive environment for all players.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

On ██//, SCP-Ҩ breached containment at Site-, a multidimensional anomaly akin to SCP-106 but with additional capabilities. Site- contained it using a ritual involving the "Ancestral Glyphstone of Eldrithoria." However, during a Class-D Riot, the artifact was disrupted, allowing SCP-Ҩ to escape. Its energy, similar to that of SCP-402 crystals, was depleted after containment. As it departed, it sensed a fragment of this energy at Site-65, prompting Site Manager Isabella Hawthorne and Executive Researcher Dr. Elara Thornevale to notify Site-65 about the energy source. This event will unfold in two parts: a Foundation event and a joint CI, Foundation, and UNGOC event on the surface, depending on the actions each GOI takes.
Background/Story:
CPL Arlo "Astral" Vale served as a dedicated member of Pinewood Forward Operating Base until a grave misunderstanding led to his "wrongful" accusation of treason. The catalyst for this injustice was a "harmless act of kindness": Arlo, known as "Astral" among his peers, had given a vial of what he believed to be SCP-999's known orange goop to former UNGOC LT Firefox. However, the vial contained a highly classified substance, "Class-F," unbeknownst to Arlo. LT Firefox, mistaking it for SCP-999, triggered a chain of events resulting in Arlo being falsely accused of treason by Nexus Command. Fearing for his life, Arlo went AWOL, but his flight only led to his capture and subsequent detainment by Nexus Command.
Event:
During Arlo's transport to Nexus Command, a mysterious group ambushed the convoy with a retrofitted and stolen MK. III Orange Suit, swiftly neutralizing all personnel involved and liberating the unjustly accused CPL Arlo. After evading Nexus Command's grasp, Arlo sought refuge with his rescuers, a covert organization known as the "- of Freedom." This group's mission is to expose the illegal and unethical activities perpetrated by UNGOC. Three months in hiding allowed Arlo and the -to meticulously plan their next move: to unveil the corruption within Pinewood FOB of GOC. Their strategy involves a series of brave maneuvers, including the kidnapping of commanding officers and conducting intelligence reconnaissance operations.
The Foundation has stumbled upon an ancient hard drive belonging to a figure shrouded in mystery and legend — Aaron Siegel, better known as "The Founder" or "The Engineer." While some may recognize this enigmatic name, many are unaware of the significance he holds in the annals of history.

Encoded within the depths of this recovered hard drive lies a cryptic alphanumeric sequence: dd2w}5:V7{6JCvxpxyFYZ4-G5rXr. Its true meaning remains obscured, yet its value is undeniable.

Reacting swiftly to this discovery, the Delta Command of Pinewood Forward Operating Base issues an urgent call to arms. Their objective: retrieve the hard drive before the Foundation can decipher its contents and potentially unravel secrets best left forgotten.

The mission is clear: a three-life raid on Foundation territory, plunging deep into their fortified research facilities to secure the elusive hard drive. Success means a continuation of the narrative, with newfound revelations and challenges lying in wait. Failure, however, triggers a cascade of consequences, propelling the story into a new chapter fraught with uncertainty and peril.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Map: Area-74

Foundation:
Site-?? Has recently undergone a renovation but while the personnel was getting used to the new layout a mass causality breach left the Site massively understaffed. The Site Director for Site-?? has made an urgent call for other Sites to help them both staff the site and transfer all the SCPs out of the Site to more prepared sites so they can minimize the risk of another Breach.

UNGOC:
The UNGOC Pinewood FOB has noticed that Site-65 has started to move massive amounts of personnel to an unknown location and has decided to follow them and start an Assessment Mission that involves Soldiers going undercover inside the Site-?? to keep an eye on Site-65 personal.

Chaos Insurgency:
They noticed that Site-65 had started to move mass personnel and decided to follow the personnel to try and score big on a possible SCP to capture...BUT... they slept through their alarm to get up and follow them to their destination... "The Engineer" isn't too happy.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:

Title: "Et tu brute?"

The Ethics Committee from Site-??? has taken a Vacation to Site-65 to conduct an internal Audit of the Ethics Committee of Site-65. Whilst Site-??? is conducting the internal audit Ethics Member "Insert name" goes missing! Omega-1 was immediately dispatched to find the Ethics Member but sadly the Ethics Member's body was found in front of SCP-008 Containment Cell with a Note under him saying "Et tu Brute?" drawn in blood....Site-??? The Ethics Committee is detained by Site-65's Omega-1 for Questioning.
A-1:
Title: "Plugging the Leak"

Alpha-1 Has gained intel that a Senior Level 4 position has been leaking highly classified documents to the Chaos insurgency and for the worst the Para watch organization. A1 has been classed with finding who this Senior Level 4 is and "dealing" with them to protect the Vail. Little do they know, this unknown Senior level 4 member has the backing of a unknown group within the foundation.
Nu-7:
Title: "Faith"

SCP-343 makes an appearance in Pinewood....he even brought along his nice church to preach in. Intel claims that SCP-343 has gotten "bored" and decided to make a trail run of his "Grand Entrance". MTF Nu-7s main goal is simply to make sure no Footage of the SCP leaves pinewood and to keep both the Chaos Insurgency and UNGOC from capturing the SCP.
E-11:
Title: "The Transport"

A member of RASIA needs to interview Dr. Roget and needs to conduct an in-depth research study on an unknown SCP(SCP-3500) that Site-65 E11's have not been read in on yet. Site-65's E11 has been given the task of housing this SCP(SCP-3500) and Dr. Roget; due to a creditable threat that the Marshall, Carter, and Dark GOI has given the foundation, stating that a group of unknown individuals are planning on attacking the convoy holding both the SCP and Dr. Roget. Short version- E11 is to protect an SCP/Person while a group of Unknown GOI is trying to kidnap them.
CI:
Title: "For Hire"

A GOI has contacted the Pinewood insurgency Cell's Delta Command, asking if they can hire them to recover an inanimate SCP item from the Site-65 facility. All known information about the SCP and the unknown GOI has been erased from the record, requiring the Pinewood Insurgency cell to look more into both the SCP and the GOI.
[3 Chances to get it, if they fail the GOI will never be contacting the failure of Pinewood again, if they succeed every few weeks a new "order" will come in for the Insurgency Cell to complete.]
UNGOC:
Title: "That Damn Chair.....Again"

SCP-1609, has some how made its way through the Icy tundra to the remote area of Pinewood. The SCP still holds resentment towards the UNGOC for trying to destroy it. But it seems the chair has gained some intelligence and has made 3 new "entities" of itself to hunt down the UNGOC in the Pinewood FOB. To Stop this SCP from killing them the GOC must enter a cave that the main "body" of the SCP has taken refuge in and once and for all liquidate this SCP....or that's what they think.
Foundation Staff:
Title: "The Malware Attack"

Scripnets mainframe has gone down within Site-65, all the screens read "Attention all Foundation Staff! The Ethics Committee has wrongfully removed Site Director ?????, We demand his immediate return to power or SCPs containment cells will slowly start to 'malfunction' starting from simple Safe classes all they were up to Keter Class." All foundation staff (mainly Tech Experts and Technicians) are to find the main infected computer and attempt to remove the Malware. (Failure results in the Malware moving to a new computer and the search is to start all over again)

Last edited:

Author

Jun 8, 2022

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
fairs, updated here:
+-neutral
the 3 small event ideas sound like very fun stories, not sure how you'd run these while still keeping them open for people to participate in (this is just personal preference on how i like events ran, take it as you want)
the map change event isn't very fleshed out and no map was provided (the 3 small event ideas sound more interesting than the map change to me)
only one or two of your event ideas have any notes on how you'd actually run them

pretty much all of your event ideas sound interesting but running them might be a different story

Author

Jun 8, 2022
fairs, updated here:
+-neutral
the 3 small event ideas sound like very fun stories, not sure how you'd run these while still keeping them open for people to participate in (this is just personal preference on how i like events ran, take it as you want)
the map change event isn't very fleshed out and no map was provided (the 3 small event ideas sound more interesting than the map change to me)
only one or two of your event ideas have any notes on how you'd actually run them

pretty much all of your event ideas sound interesting but running them might be a different story
Update:
-I thought i had inserted the map I would be using in the Map change, but it seems like it got deleted somehow...I well be using this map here.
-I have a working idea of how all the Events will work out and even roll counts (e.g. 0-49=XYZ, 50-80=YXZ and 81-100= ZYX) I've have opted not to insert those so if i do get accepted I'm able to keep the workings a surprise as I do intend on doing these events.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

I'll mainly comment on the Small event Idea's, as I kinda see Map Change events as something redundant, but the overall concept is looking clean and would be interesting to play.