In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Tone, Author, Watcher
Civilian name: Watcher
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 LTCOM, A-1 CSG, O-1 SGT, CI-Gamma and GOC SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: (Please note I have reflected on myself during and after each of these Warnings and do my best to avoid breaking any server rules in the Near or Far future.)
-Yes Sadly 4, all of which are at minimum 3 months expired. 2 RDM, 1 Metagaming/Mixing, and Mic spam.
The 2 RDM, one I still to this day do not know why, I've tried to get it removed but failed. For the Second one, I killed Nathan Smith as he was jumping on people's heads and I had warned him not to 4 times.
Metagaming/Mixing, I spawned as an IA and took a CI DCs disguised so pulled him aside and said I'm not going to use it because he saw me use it, then he proceeded to try and shoot me so I shot them.
Mic Spam, I was in a closed area and was parting with some people who Voluntarily wanted to hear the music but a staff heard and warned me.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-I believe my term as a Server Administrator has significantly enhanced my professionalism and equipped me with a miscellaneous skill set necessary for the role of an Ethics Assistant. While my experience at the Department level is lacking, I have held a Commissioned Officer position within Nu-7 "Hammer Down" as a Lieutenant through Lieutenant Commander rank. This role has honed my leadership abilities and decision-making skills in high-pressure environments.

Although my direct experience may not encompass departments such as Research, Ethics, or Gensec, my time as an LTCOM of Nu-7 and a Server Administrator has provided me with the capability applicable to the Ethics role. Additionally, my role as a Document Writer for the UNGOC underscores my adeptness in crafting fluent and compelling written content, which I believe would be an asset to the Ethics department.

In summary, while my experience may be more specialized, I am confident that my blend of leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills make me a suitable candidate for the role of Ethics Assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-The role of an Ethics Assistant exceeds mere support for the Ethics Committee; it embodies a crucial pillar upon which the Ethics wing relies. Ethics Assistants are entrusted with handling a spectrum of lower-urgency projects delegated by the Committee. These tasks range from conducting psychological evaluations of Department heads to ensuring the ethical integrity of Foundation operations during periods of Committee engagement elsewhere.
Ethics Assistants possess a distinct set of responsibilities and capabilities, including but not limited to:
  1. Initiating Tribunals: Under authorized directives, Ethics Assistants have the authority to instigate Tribunals should the Site command deem an issue insufficiently urgent. (Unsure as of now due to the rework of Tribunals.)
  2. Document Review and Approval: Ethical oversight extends to reviewing and sanctioning low-level documents authored by researchers, particularly in situations where designated personnel are unavailable onsite. (with approval from Ethics.)
  3. Authorization for Mobile Task Forces (MTFs): In instances where breaches warrant immediate intervention, Ethics Assistants have the discretion to grant MTFs access to advanced Armory (AA).
  4. Granting Worker Permits: Ethics Assistants are authorized to issue worker permits to trustworthy D-Class personnel, facilitating their involvement in Foundation operations. (Uncertain about this one due to the new Rework of the Permits.)
  5. Upholding Ethics in D-Block: Perhaps most significantly, Ethics Assistants are tasked with safeguarding ethical standards within D-Block, ensuring that foundational principles are upheld even in the most challenging environments.
Through these responsibilities, Ethics Assistants play a vital role in maintaining the ethical fabric of Foundation operations, ensuring integrity and adherence to ethical principles across all levels of engagement.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-"Dionysus," born on 27/02/████, is the scion of the Jefferson family, renowned within the Foundation for their involvement in multiple incidents wherein they illicitly acquired SCPs across various classes, ranging from Safe to Keter. The specifics of the family's actions with these anomalies remain shrouded in mystery, although it is documented that they amassed considerable wealth through illicit means, notably the drug trade.

Utilizing their vast resources, the Jeffersons engaged in bribery, targeting members of the Department of External Affairs (DEA) and operatives within Mobile Task Force (MTF) Hammer Down (NU-7). Those operatives who succumbed to bribery were subsequently █████████ utilizing SCP-███. Despite Foundation efforts to apprehend them, the Jeffersons eluded capture due to their wealth and connections, notably affiliations with the de' Medici family.

However, the family's fortunes took a tragic turn when they acquired a Type-Green entity from SITE-42 to serve as a household slave. A catastrophic event unfolded when the reality bender experienced a mental breakdown, resulting in the deaths of 37 family members. Only "Dionysus" █████████ survived, with the latter escaping prior to the arrival of Mobile Task Force (MTF) White Rabbits (Lambda-5), who terminated the SCP shortly thereafter.

Left as the sole survivor at the age of 12, "Dionysus" was slated to undergo amnestic treatment for reintegration into normal life within the foster care system. However, circumstances led to ███████████████████████████████████, altering "Dionysus's" trajectory. Instead, they joined the ranks of Mobile Task Force (MTF) Omega-12 ("Achilles' Heels").

During a subsequent operation, "Dionysus" sustained severe injuries from a ████████, narrowly escaping death thanks to the intervention of fellow MTF O-12 operative "Hermes." Both operatives were lauded for their valor, with "Hermes" subsequently rising to the rank of COM within the MTF.
In light of "Dionysus's" injuries and to mitigate potential panic attacks or further harm, they were reassigned to the role of Ethics Committee Assistant, a transition aimed at fostering their continued contribution within the Foundation while ensuring their well-being.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Dionysus's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with myself or another member of the committee at your earliest convenience.

zTJ7o_tm4vfRQzI3rMxCNI_shy6dLe__zcpZsyWHA8S-zvpjTe0jbKWkBWnmVmToQco5lgFzG1GQQRdcNZmLrBzull-jUjFEvgok89HXpV3d22cv7df439tYbxOmQHZPgyAheVMrezndinDBqUVKCC4

Ethics Member Mr. Pavish
7wvlKjvjXtLD1ujq8NrOciSDG8j7W8lIrW2KLKdzqUv8TC7qZqnf92YA5sDtrYFxEK_KNhcZBSwMM4TTCIEqomSX0IUDNr2Vqj5rkjsfNdcnO8MbmAUAWyw2_HP98dr5Y7VnPSnZN7CKlCWHVTiqevY

Status
Not open for further replies.