USA Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tone Moist Noodle

Sep 4, 2022
Your in-game name: Tone "Cowboy"
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:200092222
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199220853422/home/
Date of ban:1/3/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Macros
Who banned you: Jambo
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Buy a better computer i guess
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes but months ago
Why should you be unbanned: Because i play alot very active almost 12 hours a day and main Nu-7 made new friends and try to do good.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I broke no rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really enjoy it when i came back to it i bought XK then i decided to join a regiment and i really do love it s just genrally fun.

Last edited:

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Welcome To The Forums! I Hope This Clears Some Things Up For You.

So coming out from a tribunal we were going to the PW checkpoint room and i saw you in the way of the key card scanner, i had asked you to move and i didnt get any response from you. I then gravity gun you so you'd be out of the way of the keycard scanner, upon doing so you started to run forward and continued to run forward into the wall but with no response... I thought this was stranged so i had tp'd you down right below the catwalk in PW to see if you had a macro on to avoid the AFK detector ingame and you had continued to run after teleporting you back 2 times. Right after i exclaimed to you that macroing is not allowed in the server due to there being a AFK detection for people who pay for Priority Join to get into the server. You then had left the server and you had received just a Macro//Scripting Ban which is the 1 Week ban you received. About 10 mins later you had contacted me in TS about it saying that you had crashed so i took what happen and got a second opinion from SM and a Administer, This was deemed as Macros, I later on tested this out by crashing my Gmod to see if i would keep running and i would stand still runnning IN PLACE then proceed to disappear. I've never seen this happen where somebody crashes in game and is still in the server for 2+ mins and they keep running maybe this is the first time. With the other opinions i had gathered + what i had seen personally, I still do deem this as Macros to evade AFK dectection

I Hope This Helps You Understand The Ban You Had Received and Helps With Any Confusion

~Jambo

Tone Moist Noodle

Sep 4, 2022
well in most games when ur game crashes u keep movin its not rare its common and just because it doesnt happen to you doesnt mean it wont happen to other people i suggest before getting involve wait 10 min to see if the person disconects before you pshow that ur there so a innocent person does not get banned i also have no reason for macros due to the fact i dont go afk for long periods and when i do i just leave the serve. and the fact that other senior mods and all of nu7 comms heard me say i crashed but it was ur choice to ban me

Last edited:

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Appeal Accepted

Hi Tone,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

It's possible you did in-fact crash and just kept moving, Also the place you were found makes me believe this, As using a macro to move forward in plain sight and against a keycard scanner? It seems to me like you did infact crash and this was a case of things being taken out of context, Possible that freezing in place and continuing to walk are both possible, Impossible to know for sure, So i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and remove the ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.