For how long have you played on CN SCP: For at least 4 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone:(MST)
Character name(s): Bebop
Civilian name: Bebop
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):20240419105404_1.jpg
- SCP level- 20
Total level-125
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 Ci-a and DEA agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Just have two RDM warns and a fail RP
It was mainly because I was fairly new to the server and I didn't know about the work permits and that GSD had to warn
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I love playing out RP situations and when I first started playing on the server I usually play as medical personal wanting to assist people when they needed it. I belive it would be a great experience in aiding people once again as a SCP
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- 22415 either gives aid to people in need or helps them if it is morally good.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I need to aid the researchers its my moral duty to try and help them escape death.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I got to repel 076 from the researcher as 22415 I got to help non combatives in dangerous situations thus repelling 076 away from the researcher is my best idea than to lead him straight to him and getting him killed.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-I would call him out first and when he stops and is cuffed only then I can ask to heal the D-class personal since it is 22415's moral duty to help non combatives even if its a D-class.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Bebop145 !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Boris Johnson​

Status
Not open for further replies.