Time zone: EST

Character name(s):Ben Biden

Civilian name: Ben Biden "The Ben"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 LCPL
-CI (forgot my rank I didn't really play CI)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yeah I did my last one was a month+ ago. My bans were pretty much the standard ones since I was essentially trolling (RDM and ect), but now
I'm committed to playing the server and being serious about my RP.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I'm quite active, I pretty much know how most things works in the foundation(I won't claim to be fully knowledgeable; I still have a tone to learn), and I could be a really helpful captain to myself and, more importantly, to the other players who would take part in RP with me. I would adore being given more responsibility so that I may push myself and explore new things. I want to learn more about the foundation now that I've completed the game and achieved all that can be unlocked through grinding. I play for six hours or more every day, so I can be a great helpful captain and unlock more responsibilities for my own learning about the server.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I enjoy conversing with players and attempting to solve any issues they may be having. When they depart joyfully, it's usually a pleasant sensation. Additionally, I want to help keep the Foundation in order by penalizing anyone who violates the rules or might endanger Foundation members. Furthermore, I would like to get to know the lovely trusted members and gain some experience as a Captain member in the Foundation. I can easily handle a serious crisis that can put other foundation employees in danger, such as a code 2 for illustration. I will know what instructions to issue, how to inform others about the code 2, and how to act in the circumstance so as to not risk myself or other foundation employees. I can quickly tell two people what is the right thing to do when they argue over a rule within the foundation, for instance, before one of them gets in trouble for acting inappropriately. This is an illustration of how I may approach a situation.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The Captain's duties include:
-Ensuring that Gensec (Cadets, Officers, and Sergeants) adhere to the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics on any occasion, but primarily on D-class. When the GENSEC's behavior is not adhered to, the D-class can complain to an IA. The GENSEC will suffer consequences if the situation appears to be true.
-Making ensuring that Cadets and Officers stay in D-block is another responsibility of a Captain. Officers and Cadets must remain in D-block to maintain control of the situation and keep it secure for the foundation personnel. The only reason they would ever lean toward D-block without cause is to accompany a scientist to a test. It is your duty to order any Cadets or Officers who are idly running through the foundation to return to D-block.
-Although they can patrol outside of D-block if there is a tiny amount of GENSEC there, it is the captain's responsibility to direct a Sergeant to enter D-block to assist. Sergeants are assigned to Airlock and Researchers lines.
-RRT and Heavy Weapons are huge assistances in GENSEC, therefore organizing RRT and Heavy Weapon License tryouts is equally vital as a Captain. With regard to the riots, Patrols and additionally helping to protect HCZ in the situation of an SCP breach.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
A retired Lance Caporal who has dedicated and vowed to sacrifice his life to keep the Foundation safe, Ben Biden. Desiring harmony and excellent conduct among all members of the foundation. As a captain, Ben Biden was careful to look out for the Gensec, whom he refers to as his "family". He would ensure that the Gensec received all of the knowledge he had acquired so they could become greater and more powerful individuals. He would give his best at the tryouts, sharing all of his experiences and coaching the Gensecs to instill confidence in them and demonstrate that no one is a failure. Additionally, Ben Biden despises CoE and CoC violations since he has spent his entire life upholding them. If any GENSEC violated those norms toward one another or the D-class, Ben would be extremely sad and disappointed. Here he is. Ben Biden, who is so devoted to the foundation that some might consider him crazy.

Signed Ben Biden

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

Your application will be pending at this time. Make sure you are active, engaged and leading your cadets/officers as a role-model. If you have any questions about leadership, let us know and we can help guide you!

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Anakin GroundRunner

Donator
Sep 21, 2022
+HUGE SUPPORT
+Maturity
+Friendly
He basically acts as a Captain and is able to get everybody in line.

(I am a Captain, role request is still in progress)

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in 1 month. If you would like more information on this denial please DM me.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.