[USA] Biggz Bonez Moderator App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Ju Hackman
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 420 hrs total (nice)vtimemenu.PNG
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: mountain standard (Arizona) we don't do daylight savings so we have our own time zone.
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Director of Research "Biggz Bonez", MTF E-11 Pvt.
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Bean Boozle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:219953876
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
This is not the first application I've made for moderator.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I received 1 warn for Pac3 abuse the first week I started about 2 months ago.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
I have no previous experience as a staff member. the past couple months I've held a C.L..4 position and have worked with many moderators. Most of my job is in RP discipline and I often need to go to another mod to get things handled when people resort to abusing game mechanics. I have observed many mods and I feel comfortable with my knowledge of server rules and how sits etc. should be handled. I still have much to learn and I understand that and am more than willing to learn.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
I had some average experience previous to joining CG. I played ~ 100 hours on a serious Mil-RP server that is no longer running and ~ 83 hours of GTA RP. I was never as high ranking as I am now but the various experiences allowed me to understand the rules from the get go. The Pac3 abuse was bad judgement on my part.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
I have been on about 3 hours at least every day. I have a job so every so often there will be days I cant be on or I just need a day off to play destiny 2, but I check my vtime regularly every month and the minimum amount of time I've ever had in a single month was 9 days of playtime.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I spend way too much time on this server and if there's any way I can help make it a stronger community I'd love to do my part. Like I said I feel confident in my knowledge of server rules. I consider myself somewhat of a people person I try to read the situation to the best of my ability and educate people and only use punishment as a last resort or warning if the case is severe enough or the person is being belligerent.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-
As Director of Research I am involved in many events. If I can learn how to be a Moderator I can help with so many more test. I wont need to bother gamemasters as much. I can help events go more smoothly. Also when a minge avoids me in game by jumping in a pit I can handle it on the spot rather than making a request for a sit.

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
+Support
Very
mature | Senior Position
Active

one warning - but this guy learns from his mistakes fast
I have only seen good things from this guy great leader for the research team , overall nice to all and teaches many about rules make sure everyone is RPing the right way

Last edited:

Deleted member 2482

+Support
There is not much I can say that is bad about you, the only thing I would like to mention to the peaple who are reading this is that the Pac Abuse warning was mostly my fault

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
+Support
Very
mature | Senior Position
Active

one warning - but this guy learns from his mistakes fast
I have only seen good things from this guy great leader for the research team , overall nice to all and teaches many about rules make sure everyone is RPing the right way

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
+support
+good in game interaction/active
+Has a CL4
position
+good app

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Application Accepted

Hi Biggz,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.