Billy "Villager" Bob

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Nov 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): omegagamer_10

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 1.5 years

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: CEST/GMT+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Special Agent Billy “Villager” Bob

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B Billy “Golem” Bob

Civilian name: Billy “Steve” Bob

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:516672269

Discord ID (name#0000): omegagamer_10

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-DEA Special Agent (Approved) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dea-special-agent-application-usa.23161/
- GSD Captain (Denied) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/captain-application-usa.15984/
- IA Ambassador (Denied) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-ia-ambassador-application.14514/
- IA Ambassador (Denied) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-internal-affairs-ambassadsor-application.11971
- IA Ambassador (Denied) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-internal-affairs-ambassador-application.11487/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Verbal

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes but it was a really small one so I left it.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Kinda. Ive had some serious RP experiences which in the beginning went great but towards the end went bad due to FRPers interrupting or breaches happening.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-About 1-2 hours. It depends on the day due to school. Like tuesday I have a long day and sports after so I wouldn't be able to.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-Because I want to add some more fun to the server as sometimes it gets boring for some people.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I generally have a creative mind which lets me think of a variety of different events that can be done even during low pop times. I also can host events during times that some people normally couldn't join in.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
"Anomalous Artifact Auction"
Description:
In the bustling town of Pinewood, rumors spread like wildfire among Foundation operatives and anomalous enthusiasts alike about a clandestine auction featuring rare and dangerous anomalous artifacts. The event is said to be organized by an enigmatic group known only as "The Collectors," who have invited high-profile buyers from all corners of the anomalous community to bid on these coveted items.

"Anomalous Game Show: Reality Rift"
Description:
In the heart of Pinewood, a mysterious game show known as "Reality Rift" emerges, promising contestants the chance to win fabulous prizes by navigating through a series of anomalous challenges and puzzles. Hosted by an eccentric and enigmatic figure, the show attracts contestants from all walks of life, each eager to test their wits and courage in the face of the unknown.

"Anomalous Masquerade Ball: Night of Shadows"
Description:
In the shadows of Pinewood, an invitation arrives for an exclusive and clandestine event known as the "Night of Shadows." Hosted by an elusive organization shrouded in mystery, the masquerade ball promises an evening of intrigue, romance, and danger as guests navigate through a world where reality and illusion blur.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

"Rift Collapse: Anomalous Nexus"
Description:
In the heart of the SCP Foundation's containment network lies an anomaly of unprecedented magnitude – an unstable dimensional rift known as the "Anomalous Nexus." This rift serves as a focal point for the convergence of multiple anomalous dimensions, drawing the attention of not only the Foundation but also rival factions such as the Chaos Insurgency and the Global Occult Coalition. As the rift's instability reaches critical levels, all three factions find themselves locked in a desperate struggle to contain the impending catastrophe and secure the anomalous power that lies within.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Operation Ethical Compass
Objective:
Assist local law enforcement authorities in containing and neutralizing a series of anomalous disturbances occurring within ██████ City, suspected to be caused by SCP-███, a humanoid entity with reality-warping abilities. Omega-1's primary objective is to ensure compliance with Foundation protocols and ethical standards during containment operations.

A-1: Operation Crimson Dawn
Objective:
Infiltrate a suspected anomalous facility located in a remote mountainous region (designated Site-███) and retrieve SCP-████, a highly dangerous artifact with reality-altering properties. The artifact is believed to be in possession of a rogue group of interest known as "███████," who may be planning to weaponize its effects for nefarious purposes.

Nu-7: Operation Thunderclap
Objective:
Neutralize a large-scale containment breach at Site-███, where multiple Keter-class anomalies have breached containment and are wreaking havoc within the facility. Nu-7's primary objective is to restore containment, eliminate hostile entities, and prevent a CK-Class Restructuring Scenario.

E-11: Operation Shadow Veil
Objective:
Contain and neutralize SCP-████, a Euclid-class entity with shape-shifting abilities, currently causing havoc in an underground research facility located beneath a civilian population center. SCP-████ has breached containment and is posing a significant threat to both Foundation personnel and civilian lives.

CI: Operation Shadowfall
Objective:
Infiltrate a high-security research facility operated by the SCP Foundation to acquire a prototype anomalous containment device known as "Project Cerberus." Operatives are tasked with retrieving the device and causing maximum disruption to Foundation operations to sow chaos and undermine their containment efforts.

UNGOC: Codename "Specter"
Objective:
Infiltrate a suspected cult compound located in the dense forests of ██████, Canada, believed to be conducting ritualistic ceremonies involving anomalous artifacts. Operative "Specter" is tasked with gathering intel on the cult's activities, identifying any anomalous artifacts in their possession, and neutralizing the threat posed by the cult if deemed necessary.

Foundation Staff: Mission Briefing for SCP Foundation Researcher Dr. Emily Chambers
Objective:
Investigate reports of anomalous activity in a remote village located in ████████, [Country], where several unexplained phenomena have been observed, including spontaneous combustion of livestock and localized weather anomalies. Dr. Chambers is tasked with conducting on-site research to ascertain the nature of these anomalies and assess potential SCP involvement.

Last edited:

FoxenDorad

Dec 21, 2023
+Neutral
Decent ideas would like to see them elaborated
Colour blocking to distinguish answers and also need more info on the events.

Billy "Villager" Bob

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Nov 12, 2022
+Neutral
Decent ideas would like to see them elaborated
Colour blocking to distinguish answers and also need more info on the events.
I specificly didnt give more info for events since if I do get accepted I want to do them without other GM seeing them and doing the events themself.
Thank you for the tip about colour blocking.

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
+/- Neutral

Events need to be elaborated on, if someone takes your event idea don't be afraid to tell somebody, I haven't encountered someone taking someone else's event.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Billy "Villager" Bob
Please get in contact with Myself, Furrenzy, or Ryota on TS to proceed with your application!

Regards,
~World​

Status
Not open for further replies.