Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Medical Consultant(Holding)
  • MTF Nu-7 SPC(Held)
  • CI-B (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
  • No

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • I am applying for Ambassador because I enjoy the work of Internal Affairs and seek to advance my capabilities within the department. Aswell to help personnel better understand the importance of the Foundations CoE, CoC, and Legal Codex.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
  • I know all the protocols and procedures when it comes to IA and most other Foundation jobs. I am also experienced in leading and training foundation personnel.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • I have written a total of 10 documents, those being research studies, medical documentation, Lectures, and intelligence gathering. A good document should always be informative, detailed, and visually organized.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
  • The responsibilities of the IA Ambassador are to inform and enforce the Foundations CoE, CoC, and Legal Codex to site personnel. Also to provide guidance and advice to any site personnel who do not know the Foundations CoE and CoC. They also help with leading the Department of Internal Affairs, and train new IA agents. furthermore they watch over IA agents to ensure they are doing their job correctly and correct or discipline them if they are not.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Pablo grew up in a small village in México called San Bartolomé Atlatlahuca. His parents were hardworking people who instilled in him the values of honesty and integrity from a young age. Despite the difficult living conditions, Pablo excelled in his studies and was determined to make a difference in his community.
After completing his education, Pablo joined Méxicos “Policia Federal Ministerial”, one of the country's most elite law enforcement agencies. He was involved in numerous high-profile cases, including the capture of several drug cartel leaders and the dismantling of several smuggling rings. He quickly rose through the ranks, earning a reputation as a skilled investigator and an incorruptible officer.
However, as Pablo's investigations grew increasingly successful, he began to encounter resistance from within the police force itself. He soon realized that corruption was rampant, with many officers more interested in lining their pockets than upholding the law.
Despite this, Pablo would continue his work with the teachings his parents gave him in mind. He remained committed to his job and continued to pursue justice, even as he faced threats and intimidation from his colleagues.
Eventually, Pablo's reputation caught the attention of the Foundation. They recognized his integrity and talent, and offered him a position as an Internal Affairs agent. With this job Pablo would still be able to hold true to his values while working for a greater cause, the protection of humanity
Pablo accepted the offer and worked for the Foundation as an IA agent. He would be stationed at many Foundation site’s conducting investigations on Foundation personnel who have had allegations placed on them. Pablo would later establish himself as a valuable asset to the Foundation, using his experience and insight to root out any corruption or misconduct within the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.