Civilian name: Jill Wayler
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
GSD Captain [A-6 LT] | MTF E-11 LCPL | SCP-096 | CI-A | All lvl unlocked jobs
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Sadly yes, I have received over 12 warnings, but most of the warnings happened over a month ago

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- What I think makes me the best candidate is what I am able to bring to the table, the skills that make me a great person in the foundation is my leadership, honesty, kindness and helpfulness, I am hard working, creative, and aspire to build up the ladder that I and others can climb. I am always able to decide best on what to do in any situation, simplify the life of other people to RP easier and make non-stressful.

- I have great understanding when it comes to CoE and CoC and can respond to situations in a good way to make everyone happy and make it so that it is justified in a very fast way to also not waste time.

- I am mature and do not act weird in serious situations. I have matured a lot since the first time I played and have taken everything more serious but still can joke around and be a fun guy around if its not serious.

- The server is one of the best that I have ever seen on Garry's Mod and has a unique feel than others as it is almost always full and has great mechanics so I take the server more seriously.

- The amount of time I spent on the server made me mature more and understand how serious somethings are and what to do in any situations and the point of roles in the foundation/what purpose jobs serve.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

- File reports on department standings
- Act in place of ECM
- Make sure CoE and CoC are followed
- Help others regarding ethics
- Oversee tests/D-Block

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Background:​
Jack ████ ██████ originated from an unknown group named █████ ███ ██████, he was one of the 8 handpicked members and every one of them were assigned a color on them and Jack was assigned the color blue. However after ██ ██████ of working for them he decided to quit and become a police. After a while he applied to being security for Fort Worth Prison in which he became a famous officer and soon was noticed by Site-56 and was asked to join. Being accepted was one of the biggest achievements for him and after getting familiar with how things go in the facility, he quickly climbed the ranks, getting licenses, becoming an RRT Sergeant and leading gensec alongside other sergeants, captains, and chiefs. Soon enough after he became a captain and doing his everyday stuff, the Ethics Committee decided to give him a chance at becoming an assistant.

Last edited:

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Assistant. Following your contributions and efforts in E11, we believe that you are highly capable of this position. Your behavior, your dedication to the Department and the way you uphold the expectations we have instated for the Department has not gone unnoticed.

Congratulations

Contact me Jewel Jenkins for more details, and be sure to contact an Admin+ to get your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.