Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jack "Blue"
Civilian name: Jack 'Yellow'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 LCPL | GSD CPT. | CI-A | SCP-096 | IA/Intel
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have received warnings, and multiple at that. Around 11 warnings and the most recent one was when I defended a CI DELCOM in my CC as 7722. I was not aware that I actually had to kill everyone as I thought the "I dont have to kill Christians" thing was still active at the time.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant ?
The thing that makes me the best candidate for ECA is my availability. Due to me being on-site almost all the time there can be multiple occasions of when no ECMs are on or people are not following CoE so I will be able to take leadership and make them follow the correct way and I will be able to assist people in multiple situations that can happen.

I also am a bit of a leader considering I am whitelisted for GSD CPT. and (hopefully) a future staff, I have also led multiple people in sweeping D-Block as a CPT, command people to their duties, and when I had to deal with bad people I made sure they understood what they did wrong by debriefing their actions and further explaining what is and is not allowed.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP ?
  • The regular responsibilities of an ECA is to make sure no one breaks the CoE by observing other personnel, ECA should regularly ask CL3s and 4s on the behaviors of others and ask them if they want to report any actions that someone has done.
  • ECA should also write reports on the standings of Departments and give them to ECMs/ECDs for them to review to better that department. If no ECM's are on then the ECA will take their position and command that department themselves.
  • ECA follow ECMs orders and complete whatever ECM says. While no ECMs are on, ECA will take ECM's place and basically do the same thing that an ECM will do.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what story lines they would be involved in:

Background:
Jack ████ originated from the █████ gang, he was one of the 8 handpicked members and every one of them were assigned a color on them based on their personality and blue signifying calm, trust and intelligence. However after ██ ██████ of working for them he decided to quit and become a police. After a while he applied to being security for Fort Worth Prison in which he became a famous officer and soon was noticed by Site-56 and was asked to join. Being accepted was one of the biggest achievements for him and after getting familiar with how things go in the facility, he quickly climbed the ranks, getting licenses, becoming an RRT Sergeant and leading gensec alongside other sergeants, captains, and chiefs. Soon enough after he became a captain and doing his everyday stuff, the Ethics Committee decided to give him a chance at becoming an assistant.

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1665866108394.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Jack 'Blue's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant and we have decided you are not yet fit for the position. We feel as a committee you need more time to acclimate too the Captain role and to elaborate more on your next application. Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks.
1665866429668.png

Status
Not open for further replies.