Civilian name: hanz smit
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):[SCP-RP USA]
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I do not have a MTF/CI role
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-(update)
i have one RDM warning [active] (under appeal warning)
i got this warning on Monday Jun 10.47am GMT+10 for RDMing a D-class that was in the same spot as a armed D-class was. im standing by that it was a miss under standing.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

-There are a few reasons why I’m applying for GENSEC captain
1. I feel like I’m ready for GENSEC captain and a CL4 role and all the trials, pain and stress, and the responsibilities of a GENSEC captain.
2. I have some plans for GENSEC for the future and now as GENSEC I do believe needs some changes for it to better at what it does on site.
3. I want to be that captain that’s there on site to help D-block when it goes downhill that is 95% of the time and change that for GENSEC.
4. This one is somewhat goofy; that is to stop the stereotype of cadets RDM a lot and training them to be more ethical.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-Here is why I believe I’m suitable for GENSEC captain:
1. I have worked in GENSEC for a long time one of the longest serving GENSEC Stg.’s I would say myself and I think that I have the knowledge to be a captain.
2. as a GENSEC stg many captains have let me lead sweeps and tech me how to do a sweep with this knowledge I believe with this that I can lead GENSEC sweeps of D-block.
3.as a member of the AXO sub-regiment of GENSEC it has teach me leadership skills that have helped me, and D-block I have learnt how managing GENSEC and some of the crazy cadets during D-block hard times when GENSEC lost control D-block and help take back D-block and D-class.
4. Yes, I know my age is 13 and you may say that I’m to young for it but my knowledge, skills and competence in GENSEC can make up for it. And yes I know I have not be on a lot here’s why I got sick and I’m being re active

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities of a captain in RP is a lot. As a captain must be the shining example if GENSEC leadership as captains are the senior of GENSEC they must lead managing teach new GENSEC cadets older GENSEC stg’s making GENSEC to be ethical efficient making GENSEC to be the best they can be. Captains in RP can vary depending on which captain your talking to.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Before bob smit join the foundation, he lived a normal life worked odd job when he was young in tell he find a job in a security company he worked at for 4 years bob smit left the security company to make he’s own hamburger company it failed, and bob was in a lot of debt and need a job that’s when the foundation offered him a job in there general security division at bob took the job straight up. Contract

Bob smit did his job like every GENSEC work up the ranks joined GENSEC RRT and become a member of AXO he lead GENSEC sweeps of D-block did his role as a GENSEC RRT bob worked hard to become who he is to day had famous moments in GENSEC here and there some one close to bob smit said this to him “good work gets you some were” he did the good work and captain that were he thinks he belongs.

Last edited:

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Hi there, thanks for putting in the time to submit an application. Your application has been accepted. Contact us through discord for the next steps.

Me: onionmain
Bulldog: Crazy_Jackmaze#2460

Status
Not open for further replies.