[USA] Bob Dingle "BrimStone" Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidsismyname1

Jun 26, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):aidsismyname1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1 d 41m ( idk if they did a time sweep or what but i have played this a lot
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Bob Dingle "Bones" Rank: MTF PVT regiment: MTF Epsilon-11
Chaos name (include your rank): non
Civilian name: jerry "bob"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634655260
Do you have a mic?: yes, I use it most of the time
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/bob-dingles-mod-application.5910/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received multiple for RDM fearrp and nlr and that is because I use to not like this sever but now I take it more serious
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No I have not but I can learn how to be a mod i have been wanting to be one because i take stuff more serious and i make sure that everyone is following protocell and the code of ethics
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i use to play it like a lot, i use to play it for fun but i take it serious now
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: On weekends almost all day but when school is back it will be from 3:30 to when i go to bed eastern time
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This is a sever I have began to like and play more and i want to help out the sever and make sure that people follow the rules
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I wont abuse my powers I will try to do my job to the best of my ability and I will try to judge people as fairly as possible

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I'll be giving you a -Support
You state that this is your first application, but looking through your post history, this appears to be your second application

You couldn't be bothered to change anything regarding your previous application which is very short.

aidsismyname1

Jun 26, 2022
I'll be giving you a -Support
You state that this is your first application, but looking through your post history, this appears to be your second application

You couldn't be bothered to change anything regarding your previous application which is very short.
I completely forgot about that I just put it on, and I went ahead and used that one again because I would have pretty much put the same thing maybe even a little less I'm not the best with words I suck at typing stuff but I promise I will be a good mod

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
-Support
-app lacking
-Didn't post his previous app to begin with and had to edit it in

-No staff experience
-/+ No in game interaction

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @aidsismyname1 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application left a lot to be desired, please expand on this to begin with. You also did not note your prior application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.