What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
None
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
  • I want to further expand my roleplay within the foundation. I've seen lots of people progress to a CL4 personnel and then they would go on to do great things and I wish to be like them.
  • I wish to make the department better, I've seen lots of GENSEC do things incorrectly and I want to fix that myself.
  • I want to be a role-model for other GENSEC by teaching them skills and strategies they would want to know about.
  • More trust and popularity from the community can help me reach even higher places, and a captain would be a great start toward my success.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
  • I have a good knowledge of the rules, CoE and CoC. I am a Trial Moderator and have no warnings which shows it.
  • I keep things neat and simple, I give out my orders in a way so that isn't complicated or misunderstanding. I can write documents that explain a good amount of detail.
  • Security is mainly the only job that I play on the server so I am dedicated to this job and wish to grow to an even higher within this regiment.
  • I already have experience in dealing with situations because of my duties as a mod so I can deal with GENSEC just as good as I would in a sit.
  • I improvise, if something goes wrong I always have a plan B and if I don't I can still make it up because of my quick thinking.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
  • Overseeing Security
  • Hosting Tryouts
  • Authorizing Sweeps
  • Assigning RRT Statuses
  • Teaching Cadets/Officers
  • Writing Documents
  • Calling code Metas
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maverick was an average student in school, and when he was 17 years old he went to get enlisted into the military. He was doing very good in the military and had gotten a good rank. After that Maverick decided to go for something higher and something that he will get more population. So he decided to quit military and instead become a police officer, meanwhile doing his duties there were 2 times where he saved lives and got praised a lot for it, that even Site-56 noticed it and offered him a job as General Security. Now he works as a sergeant and aims to go higher.

Last edited:

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks. We want to see you on the job more.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.