Discord name: jayrod1
For how long have you played on CG SCP: a little over a year, about 1270 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Bonehead" [F] "Pinhead" [CI]
Civilian name: Patrick "Pizza"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: Combat 40, D-Class 60, Research 25, SCP 18, Support 41 | Overall 184

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-C BCOM, Nu-7 SGT, Sr. Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 major glitching ban about a year ago, 1 fear rp and 1 erp all expired
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- Just over 3 weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I have been having a blast on DEA every time I log on, from helping out other agents to enjoying the regular duties on surface
and in site. I want to expand my responsibility in the department because if I can help agents and maintain surface RP on Sr. Agent,
then i can probably do it a whole lot better as a special agent.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I have plenty of experience in handling surface affairs such as surface combat, interrogations and negotiations due to my time in the
insurgency and Nu-7, and I have a solid grasp on the duties of a DEA leader as I spend most of my time on Sr. Agent helping other
agents and leading/distributing orders or information in the absence of a special agent.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've only written a few documents (primarily on CI and research), but to make a good document, it needs to be easy to read
(correct spelling, grammar and punctuation) and it must be organized as to flow well.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Watching over and maintaining order among trained agents
- Training new agents into the department
- Giving MC&D Documentation
- Ensuring smooth operations of the department at all times, and serve the holy agency managers and directors with your life.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Patrick "Bonehead" Pinkman was one of three troubled children of the infamous Kentucky bank robber Penelope Batswinger, who went
uncaught until her elder years. Due to their mother's lack of care, they were battered, dirty, and rigorously bulled in school. The
brothers coined names like "Pinhead" and "Bonehead" in their childhood due to their damaged craniums, but would use these names later
in life as a show of strength. In adulthood, the three brothers split paths... one went off to Maine, one went to Canada, and the other
was directionless... Patrick. Not knowing what to do, he chose the path of his mother; violence and crime.

Patrick was a skilled criminal - he would get away with his robberies by blending in with the general populous after stealing a sizeable
amount of goodies, and his primary method of attack would be clubbing people in the head with a giant bone. Unfortunately his reign
was cut short after only 2 years of living lavish when he was cornered in an alleyway against the entire police force of Kentucky.
As a result of his heinous actions against humanity, he was immediately sentenced to death row. Here he would sign a contract with the
SCP foundation to become a test subject - only Patrick had other plans. He was going to escape. He slipped past the guards and stole a
general security outfit from a closet and blended in... thankfully the security members had similarly damaged heads, so he easily slipped
in among the security staff. Missing his iconic bone, Patrick had to resort to the MP5 he found lying next to a dead body and decided
he'd be better off living as a blue pig than an orange no-good; at least he was armed this way.

After about a month of serving under the SCP foundation as a general security member, he found out about the department of external
affairs, who would use a power similar to Patrick's - disguises and deception - to accomplish their goal. He felt as though the chief
was catching onto his ruse, so he submitted an application under the codename "Bonehead" and the rest is history.​

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+support

this dude remind me of someone named pinhead idk though
Patrick "Bonehead" Pinkman

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.