For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 7 months
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Brillium Retribution
Civilian name: Trifect
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: (Held) IA Ambassador, Nu-7 LT, CI-B and GOC SPC (Holding) E-11 CSG.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I currently have a failrp and RDM warn for flagging off an SCP when I had to go to work while I was cuffed.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I would make an amazing ECA due to the wide knowledge I bring, the people I know, the positive relationships I have with other departments, and The ambition I bring to learn more. This position is on the side of ethics which I know quite well since I used to be an IA Ambassador and I have held other CL4 jobs that give me insight into things maybe others would not be able to. Due to having roles in CI, GOC, and MTF I would have knowledge that would help with relations with those departments on top of the details I can help with when it comes to interacting with them or informing others about them. Lastly my ambition now I want to be some type of Site Admin in the future and I believe an ECA role would help fit me for that role in the future which means I will work quickly and effectively to do my tasks as I always have.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of an ECA are very diverse leading from helping maintain the ethical standard that the Foundation runs by to performing paperwork/assignments given to them by ECMs when need and that includes performing interviews with CL4 personnel in different departments. ECAs are also expected to uphold the COC and the COE while on duty so if they see someone break it they will alert Internal Affairs and help with such crime that was committed. They are also expected to give insight into situations that break the COE or COC during a tribunal but they can also suggest changes towards documents or rules that will benefit the Foundation and the staff of the Foundation. Overall they are what helps the Foundation run smoothly when it comes to Ethics as they take work given to them by ECMs to clear up the work that can be done easily so the ECMs can focus on more pressing matters and that they will perform various tasks to increase or uphold the current level of professionalism and ethical behavior on site.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The Rise & The Fall
Brillium Retribution was first known as Shade.S in which his story starts as a normal GSD Cadet. Shade stumbles upon a tryout for a regiment called "Nu-7" He attends the tryout and ultimately fails. He does not give up but rather trains his kill house time by practicing over and over again but also going into every tryout he could regardless of how many he failed he would keep trying. Shade.S finally joins Nu-7 after 6 failed attempts in which his time in Nu-7 was rather smooth and the rise to power of LT was long but rewarding to him. He spent hours and time on every task he did and when he got to the CO (LT) of Nu-7 he was assigned tasks to do and he went the extra mile during a task of his. His life as LT Nu-7 had him put under strain but he believed that strain was the road to greatness and to him, it became true when he was awarded the Bronze Star. Unfortunately during his time during LT of Nu-7, he slipped up and made the wrong choice during a raid and his rank was stripped from him... gone from Nu-7.
The Retribution
Shade.S changed his name to Brillium Retribution in hopes he will change. While not a part of any department or regiment he starts to take a liking to Internal Affairs and starts to specialize in it more. Brillium wanted to right his wrongs by moving away from the battlefield and directly into the home of rules where he spent an impressive amount of time either making sure people were following the Legal Codex and the CoE/CoC. He applied for IA Ambassador which he passed and was accepted into Internal Affairs. His real work started now, Brillium trained agents, took part in investigations, and did his best to improve Internal Affairs in any way he could. Brillium had taken part in many findings inside the foundation but his best was one where he faced attempted assassination and he put his life on the line to enforce the laws inside the Foundation.
The Changes
Brillium Retribution has now moved into his new home regiment that being "E-11". During his time in the MTF regiment, he has expanded his knowledge on the site itself with increasing knowledge about SCPs, How they work, and How they are contained has made him drive for more knowledge that he does not have. Retribution has spent his time containing SCPs and keeping HCZ safe from intruders during that time not only has he got to a place that keeps him on his toes. Retribution now looks upon his amazing time in Internal Affairs and is now deciding to take another step forward to uphold Ethics once again but also to see if he can learn even more by taking this step He will strive for greatness and to help others. Retributions applies for ECA and awaits the answer!

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023
+MEGA SUPPORT

GET THIS MAN ECA, he a real leader, he gets the job done, good at assignments, and good at finding out things no one else could

Aaron Richards

May 5, 2023
+Support
Seen on Site Frequently
Upholds the Code Of Ethics and Conduct to an Exceptional Standard
Great Interactions between IA And E-11

Good luck my Friend!

Reactions: Ogre

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+support
knows CoE
Active
Mature

- got dark star warned :((

goodluck with this app

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Retribution's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an Assistant. Please get in contact with us for your whitelist!
- Mr.Dalton​

Status
Not open for further replies.