Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 20, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): yusefelpro32

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 296.5 hours

In what country are you located?: Mexico

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 LCPL Aldahir “C.A.T” Gonzales

Chaos name (include your rank): Benjamin “Unreal” Beltran [Conscript] (Recruit)

Civilian name: Juan Pablo Guzman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:425644991

Discord ID (name#0000): ichphitz

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-Yes, it is my first application for moderator in the server.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Yes, in the time I’ve been playing I’ve received warnings for ERP, FailRPx3 NLR and toxicity, however this warnings have over a year and haven’t received none since.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I have a old experience as a moderator for a Unturned RP server with 50 people average on. Unfortunately the server was closed due to problems with the game

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I’ve been roleplaying for 3 years now, started on unturned, fivem, gmod, and roblox

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

It usually depends on my schedule but around 3 hours or even more, sometimes I play for 12+ hours and some days only for 2-3 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-This server has represented a big part on my gaming experience and has added innumerable funny experiences and memories, I’ve also made friends and had some quality time on the server. I’m grateful with CivilNetworks and would like to be a part of it, get more involved than being just a player and helping around in any necessary activities or duties. Being part of the server as a moderator will allow me to contribute and make the server a fun and likeable experience for everyone else just as it has been for me.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

My knowledge on the Ethics rules, MTF rules, Server rules and almost all departmental rules. I’m also a heavy reader which will allow me to learn and review all the documents in a fast time, as well as my writing skills which have allowed me to publish various articles of different natures. My charisma is also one of the characteristics that make me unique as well as my patience and my will to help others. I also speak English and Spanish fluently and have a unique ability to explain and be unbiased in every case. I would also like to highlight my commitment to learn new skills and my overall time in the server as my main skills.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Unreal
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at
.Kore.

Status
Not open for further replies.