SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding] Internal Affairs Ambassador
[Holding] Site Advisor

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-3 day ban for Fail RP
I received this ban when I first joined and was still in the process of full understanding server rules, so at the time I was not aware of certain RP standards and was punished for violating them.

Why are you applying for Site Co-Director?

I'm applying due to the recent complications our current foundation leadership have facing. With the consistent changes inside of our departments and department leadership it has caused a lot of confusion from top to bottom. I hope to help make that more steady by bringing some stability over any department I would be assigned to. After talking to several site leadership and asking around it has come to my attention that the overall state of the foundation has been lacking. Due to either communications issues, departments not working cohesively, and the drop in activity in several departments. Being in a Co-Director role would allow me to help get the server back in a positive direction instead of a down sloping one. I care about all departments and the greater interest of the foundation as a whole. That being said these are the major reasons I'm applying for Site Co-Director.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
  • Strong communication skills: As as current department leader I've been able to effectively communicate with my department, other departments, and throughout the foundation in order to complete goals, provide feedback, and facilitate collaboration in departments.
  • Decision-making ability: I've been able to make informed and strategic decisions that align with the overall goals and values of the organization since I've been in my role.
  • Leadership skills: I've been able to motivate my department into new tasks, delegate tasks effectively, and provide support and guidance as needed.
  • Problem-solving skills: I've identified and addressed conflicts within the department in a proactive manner on more than several occasions.
  • Adaptability: Due to the nature of changing circumstances and leadership I've been able to adapt my departments functions according no matter the changes.
Overall, I should be able to effectively manage a department, communicate effectively with others, and make strategic decisions in order to drive the success of the departments and the foundation a whole.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Administrations responsibilities include overlooking day to day operations in departments, support the foundation staff to complete tasks to further their department operational capacities, delegate department leadership issues, and maintain a steady function throughout the site.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Charles "Caboose" LePaul was born October 20th, 1982, raised in a rural south Texas town of 2500.
Charles started off with dreams of bigger things far away from his small life. During his childhood and into his early adulthood Charles was focused on joining the military intelligence community. Mainly to make his way around the world and make an impact away from his lack luster town. When Charles turned 18, he joined the U.S. Air Force found the direction his life was meant to go. After 8 years of work through special forces courses, training, and joint combat operations, Charles resigned from the Air Force to pursue profits and adventure in the private intelligence community. Through several entry programs and close connections made through his military stay he found his way into Black Water a private military contractor. After 4 years of contractor assignments Charles was approached by military leadership. After interviewing for an agent position Charles was invited to join the ranks of the Internal Affairs Department. After dedicated active service, professional behavior, foundation connections, and leadership recognition. Charles was promoted to the role of Internal Affair Ambassador followed by his Site Admin promotion where he now oversees the success of the foundations Internal Affairs and Intel departments.​

Last edited:

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

From the time I had when I was on the US server, I interacted with you a lot and every time was really fun, so I think I’m able to give my support here.

Good luck!

Reactions: Caboose

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Good application
Very Active in-game & TS
Good experience as a site advisor
Professional and Mature.

I've seen Caboose as one of the best site advisors I have experience since the past and I believe he is a good pick for Site Director. He leads departments very well and very apporachable and friendly to speak too. Good luck with your application, Caboose.

Kai "Void" James

Jan 8, 2023
HUGE +Support

Mans simply has the UNDERSTANDINGS and the professionalism to do this job along that he also works very well with people and understand the duties involved with his line of work 99% of the time! hes helped me sm along my journeys within SCP-RP (USA) and i couldn't see a better suited person than this guy right here ONG!

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Active
+Committed to Site Administration
+Great at communicating with others, especially Directors
+Easy to get along with

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████
Regarding Site Co-Director - Caboose
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Co-Director

We believe that you have the skills, experience and ability necessary to work well in this position. Your application has been accepted. Please contact ██-2 or ██-4 for more information on your new position!​

Status
Not open for further replies.