List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

[Held] Internal Affairs Ambassador
[Held] Site Advisor
[Held] Site Co-Director
[Held] Site Director
[Holding] Site Advisor

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-3 day ban for Fail RP
- I received this ban when I first joined and was still in the process of full understanding server rules, so at the time I was not aware of certain RP standards and was punished for violating them.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

- I'm currently applying for 05-5. My end goal while working as the Site Director was to move over to the 05 council due to my involvement in the general operations of the site as a whole. I do my best when it comes to hard circumstances and choices. The 05 seems to be the next step for my personality, and work ethics when it comes to site solutions.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

- The majority of my server time is with held Jr. / Sr. CL4 experience. I've been involved with the O5 council regularly as the Site director, and Site Administration since December of 2022. My predominate time on the server has been changing and running the site to make sure it operates as smoothly as possible. This has been through times of massive change in Site Administration, as well as the server overall. My experience has allowed me to manage most departments, and its directors giving me first hand knowledge on how the entire site functions. My experience, server knowledge, and work ethic in consistent tough decision making shows that I would be the most fit candidate for the 05 council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

- The 05 Council oversees the Foundation functionality as a whole. They make sure all site operations are running at optimum efficiency.
They enforce the standards Code of Conduct and make changes to them when necessary.
Making sure that the overall policies and established rules of the foundation are being utilized properly.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

[Appoint the Following Roles]

- Site Director
- Overseer Assistant
- DEA Director
- A-1 Commander
- New Overseers

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[AUDIO SPEAKER STARTS PLAYING INSIDE OF THE INTERVIEW ROOM]

[GAUSS] "Good Evening Charles,

My name is

Gauss, I'll be conducting your interview this fine day. Did you need anything before we start?"

[CABOOSE] "Mind if I smoke in here? I've been waiting for two hours with no airtime."

[GAUSS] "Go right ahead it's good to be comfortable during your interview."

[CABOOSE] *LIGHTS CIGARETTE*

"So where do you want me to start?"

[GAUSS] "Full Name, Age, Country of Origin, and Prior Experience."

[CABOOSE] " My name is Charles Caboose LePaul, I'm 38, Born in the United States of America. My prior work in the foundation is as follows. I started in the foundation 12 years ago when I was recruited out of the Airforce due to my clearance at that time. I worked as a Internal Affairs agent then promoted to ambassador after 5 years. I then got funneled into applying for the Site Administration where I worked between Advisor, Co-Director and Site Director roles. I took a backset from my Director role currently due to some personal business. Outside of that my entire career has been working for our cause."

[GAUSS] "You've done more than a fair amount of work for the Foundation. That is noted and appreciated, we thank you for your service.

[CABOOSE] *GIVES A SMALL NOD AS HE TAKES A DRAG FROM HIS CIGARETTE"

[GAUSS] "Continuing on this path you're currently on where do you see yourself by the end of your career?"

[CABOOSE] "Still busy as ever, and walking where the road takes me. You don't plan on changing things. I follow what's presented, and do what feels right for me at the time. When my opportunities are presented for me I make the move when they feel needed. I stay where I'm at if they don't fit. Simple as that."

[GAUSS] "So you're not opposed to constantly changing tasks and responsibilities?"

[CABOOSE] "Works called work for a reason. All the same just different flavors you have to take a bite out of and finish without complaining."

[GAUSS] "Understood, What do you know about the council?"

[CABOOSE] *CLEARS THROAT* "What I'm suppose to know or turn my head from?"

[GAUSS] "Could you elaborate further on that statement?"

[CABOOSE] "I know they're the best at what they do, and the final words to my process. They're like shades in the facility, always on someone's shadow listening with purpose. They look over everything with the hand that's ready to turn into a fist. I appreciate the professionalism and class they bring when we do talk. However, I generally speak numbers and operational capacity. Which makes me have a easier time compared to most people since I speak the lingo. Outside of that I have no opinion. Neither Hot nor Cold. This is a conversation I'd rather stay lukewarm."

[GAUSS] "I won't press any further on that topic then. Do you know why we called you in here today?"

[CABOOSE] "Not a clue." *BLOWS OUT SMOKE WHILE TALKING*

[GAUSS] "We have some areas in the future where you would fit well in. It's not set in stone for now, but we need to conduct interviews to make sure you're the right fit."

[CABOOSE] "Yep, I know how the wind blows. Anything else you needed from me or do I just wait and see like I've always have?"

[GAUSS] "Business as usual. Don't worry we will find you."

[CABOOSE] "Thanks for not making me work to hard for it. *PUTS OUT CIGARETTE* You have a great rest of your evening."

[CABOOSE] *GETS UP AND LEAVES ROOM*

*VIDEO STOPS RECORDING*

[GAUSS] "So what do you think of him. He's got spunk and experience."

[UNKNOWN MAN] "He's got a good demeanor about him calm, confident, and unbothered."

[GAUSS] "Maybe a little too unbothered. However, with results like this I would be too."

[UKNOWN MAN] "Well, we do have a host of candidates to pit him up against. This is a critical choice going forward, and we will need to take all factors into account. He has a fire we need, but so do many of the other candidates. Continue on with your interviews. I will follow up with you about the tapes and have the copies sent to my offices to be viewed after they are all conducted."

[GAUSS] "Understood Sir, Let me know if I can be of assistance with anything else."

*GAUSS AND THE UNKNOWN MAN LEAVE THE RECORDING ROOM*

Last edited:

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Major Support
Caboose is arguably the best Site Director of all time. He is someone that knows how to lead, is friendly, professional and straight forward. Caboose has a ton of experience when it comes to Site Administration and has held numerous Sr. CL4 positions. Additionally, to Caboose's outstanding leadership abilities, he has written a solid application with a unique lore to top it off. He has clearly put a lot of effort into this application, and I think he would make a great Overseer. Good luck Caboose.

Reactions: Caboose

Mike7

Feb 3, 2023
+support
Was great as Site Director and gave B1 some purpose towards the end. Great guy.

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
+Big ass +Support right here!
-Honestly the best Site Director I have ever seen in my opinion, this guy is amazing and would make a great O5!
GIVE THIS MAN O5!!!

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
+Support

-great site director
-very good leader
-cares about the site
-great at personnel management
-stole crow's O5 name

Last edited:

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+supoort caboose was a big help while in b1 and seems like he cares about the server please give it to him

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
+support

Caboose helped B-1 when it needed outside support and no one else would help, which led to it being revived less than 3 weeks before the DEA came out. Absolutely amazing man, the only one deserving of the job

Slater

Feb 13, 2023
+Support I enjoyed working with you in B-1 and you are someone who ensures all areas of the site are performing and also having fun. Best of luck

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
+/- Support

Leaning towards -Support

+He knows how to lead well in terms of writing new documents, communication skills, and choosing decent people to be under him.
+He's a decent guy and is decently responsible for most things he is involved in.

-Despite being able to administrate well and that would make him an important candidate for the role, the other big thing that pertains to becoming O5 is the ability to roleplay. I do not have many actual roleplay interactions with Caboose, and the ones I had seemed more like he wasn't really trying to roleplay, especially during some of my events that I held when I was a GM, and at times detioriated the roleplay.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Caboose"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-4. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.