For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since early June of this year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Foundation-Calliope CI- Mikhail Katyusha
Civilian name: Grey Grissome
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 Pvt [Held] Medical consultant [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None received
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine? I am quite active and this has been the department I am in for months now and feel ready for the challange that is deputy DR
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?: I not only act as a consultant by have been the organizer for the HH-3 sub unit as well for quite some time now and believe this shows a level of responsibility and the ability to handle extra duty. As not only do I train and have helped keep the doctors and trainees of medical but have help run a group of quite fine combat medics on top of the previous activates.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?: They watch over medical helping guide it to its full potential from trainee to consultant to combat medic and doctor pushing them to strive to be the best they can be. They must have a strictness but fairness to them a level headedness so that even in chaotic times they can see through and guide the department
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in: A young man by the code name Calliope joined the foundation through doing medical work on a US government blacksite staring low patching up security and D-class. Later gaining his medical licenses through the foundation he strived to be greater becoming a combat medic he soon found himself in the first group of HH-3 trainees rising up and becoming their organizer and becoming a consultant he finds himself pushing to become the new deputy director why because like always he wishes to rise above and take a chance.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral (Basically + Support)

Overall: The Application looks well written and organized although recently I have not seen you on as much as other consultant and that is fine, but my problem is that if this was something that could contribute into your role as a director it may not be as good.. saying that you have good traits you bring to the table like being a leader, inspiring, creative, etc. Although this is more of a + Support I am just hoping to see you more active now especially if you do get this role.

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
+/- Neutral (Basically + Support)

Overall: The Application looks well written and organized although recently I have not seen you on as much as other consultant and that is fine, but my problem is that if this was something that could contribute into your role as a director it may not be as good.. saying that you have good traits you bring to the table like being a leader, inspiring, creative, etc. Although this is more of a + Support I am just hoping to see you more active now especially if you do get this role.
I believe me and Ogre share the same opinion on this one.

Reactions: Ogre

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Deputy Director of Medicine. We have reviewed your application and decided that you would be a good for the role. Please speak to Server Leadership in game to gain this whitelist.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.