[USA] Captain app Arthur"Observer"Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:232061456
Discord name: Curlano
For how long have you played on CG SCP: ingame time is 5 weeks and something at this point.
In what country are you located?: kuwait
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Arthur"Observer"Morgan
Civilian name: Arthur Nagorm
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding: Ci-A , SCP-096, NU-7 SPC, Security Sergeant

Held: E-11 SPC, E-11 LCPL, GOC SPC, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail rp, 3 day ban for inappropriate conduct,3 day ban for severe toxic and 3day mrdm(appealed it and got accepted as i mistook it for KOS0. rdm,failrp x2,7 day ban off ts,fearrp,job abuse and toxicity. Although i have these i assure you ive changed as i took 1 week off of scprp to think about my actions. And i believe that i have grown and became a better person and i have shown it.
-Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I have been playing gensec for a while and i absolutely love it, I want to take leadership and be a captain so that I can organize and complete tasks needed to keep the site secure, coordinating fellow gensec, keeping d block secure, doing sweeps when necessary is my passion. My familiarity with the map allows me to navigate and respond accordingly to situations. And I am committed to keeping the site in order and keeping my fellow gensec in order.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I believe I am highly suitable for the Security Captain position due to my experience and skills, that i have been playing gensec for a considerable time during which I have gained knowledge of security protocols and site operations. I am sure of my leadership skills as I can take on the leadership role where I can organize and manage tasks. And that I am always looking for ways to improve any grey areas of gensec, furthermore I have good communication skills when it comes down to it, such as helping fellow gensec understand the role of gensec and what needs to be done, I would guide them and help them on their journey. My main goal after getting accepted is to teach all gensec about formations and stations, such as ill have 2 people stationed in air lock, 2 in tower, and 4 in the bottom, every 5 min they come to the middle and receive credit, and then im gonna teach them how to not cross fire, then teaching them formations such as wedge, control face, left face, right face, locked face, right wing, left wing i believe teaching them these things on a regular basis will motivate them to stay as gensec and furthermore put respect on the face of gensec.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Authorizing sweeps.
Keeping d block in check.
Organizing and managing tasks.
Upholding the ethical and legal codex.
Guiding gensec members if they made a mistake since were all human.
Hosting RRT and HW License and sergeant try outs once achieved the required rank to host sergeant tryouts.
Leadership.
Keeping respect within gensec.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Code:
Code:

Date: REDACTED

Android Arthur Morgan:

"What is this place? Where am I?"

IA Agent:

"Who the fuck are you?"

Android Arthur Morgan:

"I am an android by cyberlife may I ask what is this place, seems like a facility of some sort"

IA Agent:

"Please follow me"

Android Arthur Morgan:

"Where will we go?"

IA Agent:

"We will interrogate you."

IA Agent:

"How did you get here?"

Android Arthur Morgan:

"Well I interacted with a hole to try and progress through a private investigation and I was pulled here."

IA Agent:

"Shit must be SCP-1437"

REDACTED NO FUTHER OF THE CONVERSATION WILL BE SHARED

After Android Arthur Morgan finished the interrogation he was given a proposal, either to serve the foundation or be deactivated, He chose to serve the foundation and as he served, he became an important member in the security department by being very intelligent and curious and his excellent level combat and leadership. His journey has lead him here and he shall not stop serving the foundation.

Last edited:

Norton Klez

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 12, 2023
Turkey

- Support

Previous week you have submitted your Executive Researcher application. The community specifically told you to wait some time and use this time to fix your reputation. Now, Today I am looking at the forums noticing that you are applying for Gensec Security Captain. It looks like you have deleted your Executive Researcher application without waiting for any response from the Director.

Link to his previous application:

When we are telling you to give some time, we were not telling you to wait 5 days then make an application again. You have to give yourself more time to change. Change the way how you act to people in the server. My biggest suggestion right now to you would be not deleting this application. Just let it be graded. Maybe you will get accepted who knows? But if you don't get accepted please don't give a delay to make another application. Instead create an application when you think you made some impact on the players in the server.​

Reactions: SHAMLAN
Mar 19, 2024

- Support

Previous week you have submitted your Executive Researcher application. The community specifically told you to wait some time and use this time to fix your reputation. Now, Today I am looking at the forums noticing that you are applying for Gensec Security Captain. It looks like you have deleted your Executive Researcher application without waiting for any response from the Director.

Link to his previous application:

When we are telling you to give some time, we were not telling you to wait 5 days then make an application again. You have to give yourself more time to change. Change the way how you act to people in the server. My biggest suggestion right now to you would be not deleting this application. Just let it be graded. Maybe you will get accepted who knows? But if you don't get accepted please don't give a delay to make another application. Instead create an application when you think you made some impact on the players in the server.​

I didnt delete it, I am trying to become an captain and executive. Because my main roles are gensec and Sr. researcher. And thank you for the suggestion, I have to admit that I may have been to impatient with my applications. Thank you for not bringing me down and instead advising me. This helps so much! Because i was confused with the community advice, this clears things up more for me.

lucas123xx

Mar 17, 2024
+support Mad cool Really should be Cap super funny always giving back to the community he need to be cap

Terry_A

Mar 9, 2024
+ Support
My conversations with this individual have led me to believe they have the right mindset and experience to effectively run on this role.

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
-support leaning neutral
I am pleased to say I can tell you’re trying to get better, but there’s still much you must learn not only about server rules but how to appropriately interact with others before you should hold a CL4 position. I’m concerned you won’t be able to handle situations appropriately based off of the behavior I have seen in the past and to this present day. I believe after more time of trying to improve you can be a wonderful CL4, but I also think that it’s due in time. I encourage you to think before you act, get well read on the rules, and overall attempt to be a more well-thought out individual as your actions make me think you act impulsively.
Best of luck on your future endeavors, please do take my feedback into consideration.

Mar 19, 2024
-support leaning neutral
I am pleased to say I can tell you’re trying to get better, but there’s still much you must learn not only about server rules but how to appropriately interact with others before you should hold a CL4 position. I’m concerned you won’t be able to handle situations appropriately based off of the behavior I have seen in the past and to this present day. I believe after more time of trying to improve you can be a wonderful CL4, but I also think that it’s due in time. I encourage you to think before you act, get well read on the rules, and overall attempt to be a more well-thought out individual as your actions make me think you act impulsively.
Best of luck on your future endeavors, please do take my feedback into consideration.
Hello, thank you for this reply, I am happy you recognize my redemption and furthermore I understand that you may think I wont be able to handle situations but, I've been placed in many situations that a Cl4 would be placed from my captains due to them trusting me and I have shown that I am able to handle them. Thank you and I will take your feedback as I am trying to get all the criticism I can get to improve further.

Moreover id like to thank you personally that you did not reply in a way that is hostile but of encouragement. Your message will be in good effect on my future.

Reactions: Orca
Jun 17, 2024
Deception Station, Antarctica
+Support
Great guy and has a great sense of humor along with dedication to his role within GENSEC.
Gives back to the community frequently. Definitely seems to have good behavior and attitude whenever I have interacted with him.:D🫡

Sr Doc & Combat Medic

Mar 19, 2024
+support did 20 money roulettes and I like money
Hey, thank you for the support but id like to say that me doing money roulettes has nothing to do with supporting my apps or any bribery of some sort i do it out of gratitude to all the fun times the and memories ive gotten on scp rp, Thank you so much for the support :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.