Carter Daugherty

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-Holding, IA Ambassador-holding

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Only received one ban and one warning from when I started the server and did not have a very good understanding of the server.

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am applying for Director of internal affairs because I Want to leave internal Affairs a better place than I found it. with my skill set
I will guide Internal Affairs to a new glory. This means I must reform Internal Affairs into the most Professional Department. This is not an impossible
task with my work ethic and devotion. I Believe with my devotion I can make some serious change to this department and to this facility. This change
Cannot be done by myself with a wonderful Ambassador team and a good Co-director these changes will be a group effort. Why do I Apply
for Director of internal Affairs My love and passion for this department will never run dry as long as I am Director it will be my upmost duty
to protect and serve Internal affairs to the best of my ability no matter the circumstances.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?
There are many key things that require to be a suitable and successful Director of internal affairs. My activity in the server is never questioned.
I am always on helping other Internal Affairs agents or on talking to superiors about new policies and documents about Internal affairs. My Leadership qualities, including the ability to inspire, motivate, and empower Agents, as well as to make tough decisions and manage crises effectively. My Work ethic is never a problem.
When I load onto site
first, I get on frequency then I will observe my agents to make sure they are following their protocols, there is never a moment I am not working or moving the only time I stand still is to write documents and talk to coworkers/superiors'. I hold my professionalism to the highest standard. there is never a moment where you will see me acting a fool in public. No matter if I'm talking to a tech expert or a O-5 member my professionalism' never changes. another strong feat is my ability to communicate to others if there is a problem occurring in IA, I will tell you what you're doing wrong and give you my opinion and tell you how to fix the issue. I always give my agents the opportunity to talk to me or ask questions when needed. I have A strong commitment to the Internal Affairs mission and values, as well as a deep understanding of the potential risks that could happen. Overall, the Director of Internal Affairs must possess a combination of hard and soft skills, as well as experience and knowledge, to effectively lead the Foundation's internal operations and ensure its continued success.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
the Director of Internal Affairs in the Foundation would be responsible for overseeing and managing the internal operations of the organization, ensuring that all personnel and departments are working efficiently and effectively towards the Foundation's mission Some specific responsibilities may include: - Managing personnel: The Director of Internal Affairs would oversee the recruitment, training, and management of personnel within internal affairs , ensuring that all Internal affairs members are properly trained and equipped to carry out their duties. - Maintaining security: The Director of Internal Affairs would be responsible for ensuring the security of Foundation facilities and information, including investigating breaches or security incidents. - Managing Internal Affairs: The Director of Internal Affairs would oversee the various Agents and ambassadors within the SCP Foundation, such as research and development, containment, and security. They would work withAmbassadors to ensure that each agent is functioning smoothly and contributing to the overall mission of the organization. - Enforcing policies: The Director of Internal Affairs would be responsible for ensuring that all personnel within the SCP Foundation are following the organization's policies and procedures, and would take action to address any violations or noncompliance. Overall, the Director of Internal Affairs in the SCP Foundation would have a critical role in ensuring that the organization is functioning effectively and efficiently, and that its personnel are able to carry out their duties in a safe and secure environment.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After serving in the military for several years, Carter"Happy"Sampson was looking for a new challenge. He had always been fascinated by the unknown and had a passion for solving complex problems, which led him to apply for a position at the SCP Foundation. Carters experience in the military had prepared him well for his new role. He was disciplined, focused, and had a keen eye for detail. Carter quickly rose through the ranks at the Foundation, earning the respect of his colleagues and superiors. As a member of the SCP Foundation, Carter was responsible for investigating and containing anomalous objects and entities. He worked tirelessly to understand the properties of these objects and their potential threats to humanity. Over the years, Carter encountered some of the most dangerous and mysterious anomalies in the Foundation's possession. He faced them with courage and determination, always putting the safety of others before his own. Despite the dangers he faced, Carter found great satisfaction in his work. He knew that he was making a difference in the world and protecting humanity from the unknown. Carter's military background gave him a unique perspective on the Foundation's mission. He understood the importance of working as a team and the value of strategic planning. He brought these skills to his work at the Foundation and helped to improve the organization's efficiency and effectiveness. Today, Carter is regarded as one of the Foundation's most trusted and respected members. His dedication and courage have made him a valuable asset to the organization, and his legacy will continue to inspire future generations of SCP Foundation personnel.

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
Major +Support
- Very professional
- Mature
- Nothing but positive experiences
- Active
- Genuine person

McApple

Dec 3, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Carter "Happy" Sampson!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director Of Internal Affairs!
Your time's very much appreciated and we do see your dedication within your regiment. We hope to see you apply again in the future.

Upon review, your application has been Denied.

You are welcome to apply in 2 weeks or if a position opens up.

Thank you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.