What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding] Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-3 day ban for Fail RP
I received this ban when I was still in the process of full understanding server rules, so at the time I was not aware of certain RP standards and was punished for violating them.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I'm applying due to the recent complications our current foundation leadership have facing. With the consistent changes inside of our departments and department leadership it has caused a lot of confusion from top to bottom. I hope to help make that more steady by bringing some stability over any department I would be assigned to. After talking to several site leadership and asking around it has come to my attention that the overall state of the foundation has been lacking. Due to either communications issues, departments not working cohesively, and the drop in activity in several departments. Being in a site advisor role would allow me to help get the server back in a positive direction instead of a down sloping one. I care about all departments and the greater interest of the foundation as a whole. That being said these are the major reasons I'm applying for Site Advisor.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
  • Strong communication skills: As as current department leader I've been able to effectively communicate with my department, other departments, and throughout the foundation in order to complete goals, provide feedback, and facilitate collaboration in departments.​
  • Decision-making ability: I've been able to make informed and strategic decisions that align with the overall goals and values of the organization since I've been in my role.​
  • Leadership skills: I've been able to motivate my department into new tasks, delegate tasks effectively, and provide support and guidance as needed.​
  • Problem-solving skills: I've identified and addressed conflicts within the department in a proactive manner on more than several occasions.​
  • Adaptability: Due to the nature of changing circumstances and leadership I've been able to adapt my departments functions according no matter the changes.​
Overall, I should be able to effectively manage a department, communicate effectively with others, and make strategic decisions in order to drive the success of the departments and the foundation a whole.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Administration responsibilities include overlooking day to day operations in departments, support the foundation staff to complete tasks to further their department operational capacities, delegate department leadership issues, and maintain a steady function throughout the site.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Charles "Caboose" LePaul was born October 20th, 1982, raised in a rural south Texas town of 2500.
Charles started off with dreams of bigger things far away from his small life. During his childhood and into his early adulthood Charles was focused on joining the military intelligence community. Mainly to make his way around the world and make an impact away from his lack luster town. When Charles turned 18, he joined the U.S. Air Force found the direction his life was meant to go. After 8 years of work through special forces courses, training, and joint combat operations, Charles resigned from the Air Force to pursue profits and adventure in the private intelligence community. Through several entry programs and close connections made through his military stay he found his way into Black Water a private military contractor. After 4 years of contractor assignments Charles was approached by military leadership. After interviewing for an agent position Charles was invited to join the ranks of the Internal Affairs Department. After dedicated active service, professional behavior, foundation connections, and leadership recognition. Charles was promoted to the role of Internal Affair Ambassador where he now oversees behind the scenes investigations on higher class foundation staff. He is now focused on bigger things in order to strengthen the foundation as a whole. He has began preparations for his site administration review to see if all the hard training and long hours will lead him to a brighter future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan McCarthy

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
+Support
-Has shown that he knows how to manage his own department well and handle indivudals from others as well.
-Generally is easy to talk to and figure a situation out with
-During my time as an Executive Researcher, he was always good at bringing up issues with researchers and other issues in the research department as well
-Takes initiative in a lot of situations

Reactions: Caboose

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+MAJOR Support

- Great IA Ambassador
- Mature and Active

I have seen this man grown so much I was his original teacher and it is great to see this man teach everybody else now he has been a HUGE help to IA so far and would love to see this upgrade in his rp he has helped so much and with this job he can help so much more. Goodluck Charles!​

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
+MAJOR Support
-Super active
-Knows the rules
-Great leader
-Vocal about problems
-Easy to talk with

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+Major Support

Charles has demonstrated great knowledge in IA, and has worked alongside Research in making sure that Researchers are following policy, and is is continuously present on-site, and is a very approachable person. From my experiences with him, Charles has genuine passion to make the Foundation operations smoother for everyone, and it's seen by multiple personnel. He'd do amazing as Site Advisor.

Best of luck to you, Charles!

Yobi

Jul 5, 2022
+Support
Extremely good leadership
Handles situations quickly and simple
Super Active

Good luck!

-"Yobi"

McApple

Dec 3, 2022
+MAJOR Support
Super Active
Very Mature
Never has had an issue since being ambassador and only held down the rules the best he could
Amazing Communication Skills
Hard Worker

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Very Active
+Helpful towards others
+Experience as a CL4 Personnel
+Has great aspirations for the Foundation

Dictator Raiden

Jul 19, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Caboose
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

We believe that you have the qualities, traits and experience required of a Site Administrator. Your application has been accepted. Please contact -2 or -4 at your earliest convenience to get started.​

Status
Not open for further replies.