Character name(s): Charles E Cheesits'

Civilian name: (None)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None.
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received a warning for FailRP for having a perma weapon out as a Site Staff and using it to defend myself from an SCP. ERP warning.
-

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I do good roleplay with ethics personnel, such as O-1 and Ethics and other departments like agents. I've done a lot of good roleplay with established good roleplayers such as "The Idealist"/Jullian and Crow. I have been told that when I put the work in for the best of everyone, I make an excellent player and roleplayer. I have also been asked a lot by O-1 members and ethics members to put in an assistant application for awhile, so this is also for them!
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
To assist wherever the Ethics Committee needs them to be, and assist in paperwork (In-game and in google docs). They can also report unethical practices going on in the foundation to the ethics committee at large. They can get some assistance from O-1 as well. (But not complete authority over them, I believe.)
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Charles E Cheesits has been involved in RP with notably "The Idealist"/Jullian the former O5 member due to the ladder assassinating a good friend of his in the ethics committee, being Crow Kalashnikov. Since that has happened, Charles E Cheesits has been working closely as an unofficial agent to report any conspiracies or plots that the O5 are planning, anything suspiciously unethical to the Ethics Committee; Including being personally responsible for the assassination of The Idealist following a shootout of A-1 and O-1 + Ethics inside the ethics wing, ordered by O5-6 themself. Charles E Cheesits being a target for his detective work is also fun for the O-1 to deal with aswell, since protecting witnesses is fun for them. I'd also like for Charles to be able to protect witnesses to unethical crimes himself too, and put his own life on the line for it. (Potentially letting myself be PK'd if the roleplay is fun enough for everyone involved)

For backstory, Charles E Cheesits was put into a university for electrical engineering. While he passed well in his grades, he always felt his skills was lacking something missing that he could do better at. In his desire to be something more, he had studied in his spare time off of textbooks into criminal detective work. Unknowingly to himself, he had actually better skills to be a detective - But it had been too late, he decided, to join the police force. In order to do what he liked more so, he had willingly put himself as a witness to suspicious behaviors from people in the city, in order to catch them in the act of criminal activity. In doing so, he had successfully gotten 8 people arrested in the span of 3 months, earning trust within the city's police force as a reputable witness. This activity and reputation in the local government and efficiency in electrical engineering led to him being reached out by the Foundation for a job in technical work. So far, this line of work has proven to use more detective work than electrical engineering..

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Idk who he is but SIR YES SIR OORAH

Dan McCarthy

Sep 27, 2022
Message from the Ethics Committee

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Hello, Charles!

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. After careful consideration and committee vote, we have decided that you would be a suitable candidate. We would like to offer you a position within the Ethics Committee as an Ethics Assistant.

Your application has been Accepted!

Please contact an Ethics Member to receive further instructions.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.