Civilian name:maring9
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp usa
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
two warnings the first warning was for giving an unknown substance to a co worker and the second warning was for wandering in to a restricted area.
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
As I worked my way up the ranks this position was my goal
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
I have a strong understanding of the rules of Security and handing d class I also love my job and do it with pride
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
To ensure the safety and security of the d class personnel and to make sure all other gensec are to do their job properly and safely
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: when I first joined gensec as a cadet I was a nobody I tried to do my job the best I could but to be honest I was far from good luckily I had some fellow gensec to help me and with a lot of patience I became on oficer by then in had met a lot of good people who helped and supported me I had felt proud but never really understood the importance of my job until one of the biggest riots broke out I never knew on d class could start so much chaos after realizing just how important my job was I set my goal to becoming the best gensec I could be shortly after I had reached Sargent and from there my final challenge is here

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
- Support

-/+ Warnings are IC, Not OOC
-/+ Seen In server with minor Consistency.

-/ No Level 4 Experience
-/ Short Application
-/ Lackluster Answers

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Maring
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

Not only is this application unsatisfactory, but the lack of CL4 experience makes you unprepared to take on this role. Please try Security Captain first, before attempting to apply for a Chief of Security position. You may reapply in two weeks but it is recommended that you apply for Security Captain and gain experience in that role.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.