(USA) Chip's Chief Of Security Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip “Nova”

Jul 16, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199237640287

Discord name: Chip#3227

For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 1 month, with more than a week of total playtime.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EDT

Character name(s): Chip (Main Foundation Character), Manager ( Secondary Civilian Character)

Civilian name: Manager

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I have and is currently holding Security Captain.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any kicks/bans or warnings because I am a good and mature role-player, Who can calmly make mature decisions and roleplay properly and efficiently , Who does know how to operate on the Code Of Ethics, Knows who is in command And follows orders from a higher ranking personnel.

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security? I am applying for security captain because I like to work in the Class D Block, I like to teach the new cadets of the server on how to properly play and how to properly and ethically treat the D-Class, I want to have the GENSEC and the D-Class have the best possible experience on the server and I also want to teach Future Foundation Security of personnel proper ethics and Teach Future Generations of Gensec and RRT How to successfully be part of the security force.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: What makes me suitable for Chief Of Security is that I am Mature in thinking, not easily angered, Know how to manage multiple people, can assert myself properly, and I am non-biased. I know what to do in a roleplay situation and can be trusted to not abuse this rank. These Traits would make me a good fit for Chief Of Security Since the job needs calm, non-biased, Flexible and mature judgement., The Foundation needs these qualities for swift and strong leadership that will last for a long time.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:The responsibilities of The Chief Of Security is to manage the Security Cadets- Security Captains, Be a good role model for the lower rankings, make sure the Gensec/ RRT Security Forces are making sure that the D class are treated ethically in all situations whether it be riots, during a test, or in the D block waiting for a test , As well as host training and lectures for the lower ranking personnel to be up to date/ learn and remember the code of ethics and how the Security force is supposed to operate and treat the D class.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: Chip is 24 years old. He loves his work here at the facility as an Security Captain. To become a Security Captain Chip had once been a Soldier of the US Army. He came into contact with an SCP one day, but the MTF unit who captured the SCP saw potential in him. So, they took him into training to become a cadet at Site-19. Chip was originally a Cadet at Site-19 and progressed the ranks by being an exceptional officer. He was quick on his feet, had Mature, fast thinking, and was a well rounded man. He continued in the Gensec profession until he became A Sergeant. Once he became a Sergeant he noticed the work of the captains.. He was very much interested. He made a request to become a candidate for the Security, it got accepted and he started his work as a trainee, after he got trained he continued to happily work at Site-19. Until Site-19 had a Code Black. Most of his friends He made and fellow combative personnel at the facility were KIA or turned into 049-2 Instances. Fortunately, he made it out with his life and got transferred to Site-65, where he currently resides in and continues to work happily As a Security Captain. Later, He noticed the Title of Chief of Security, How they manage and teach the entirety of General Security as well as the new cadets of the server/ site, He decided that he too, would become a Chief Of Security and with encouragement from his new friends and coworkers, He sent an application for Chief Of Security. After working for Site-65 For a few weeks more, He got a visit from a councilmember, They told him his application was successfully accepted and he was promoted after his interview to a Trial Chief Of Security. After two weeks of Chip working as a Trial Chief of security, He was successfully promoted to an official Chief Of Security. There, Chip continues to work at Site-65 as a Chief Of Security happily, and healthy as can be and will continue to work to the best of his ability until his retirement. (Note: I am also active, being whenever I am on a device capable of going on site, I am most likely on the site/ server).

Last edited:

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+++Support

Captain Chip has been with me since Barry was a mere Agent, and after Chip received his RRT License, He was assigned to me as my private guard before I had access to O-1 as an Ethics Assistant. When Chip was promoted to Captain, he was reassigned to D-Block, but Chip and I still had good connections. He has done his job exceptionally well every single time I've been around him. He carries out his duties zealously and efficiently. Though he is young, he has been one of the most professional, mature, ethical, and stern members of the server I've ever met. Best of luck Chip!

Reactions: Chip “Nova”

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+Support

Chip is a great guy, even though chief of security is currently full he most definitely deserves a shot at this role when it is open, he has been a very responsible, mature, and professional captain even for his age, has been great to work with as a fellow captain.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
This is to inform you that both spots are currently full, however you seem fit for the position.

I'm not here to give a verdict on your application but I would recommend putting it on pending

Chip “Nova”

Jul 16, 2022
This is to inform you that both spots are currently full, however you seem fit for the position.

I'm not here to give a verdict on your application but I would recommend putting it on pending
Thank you for telling me, I was not sure if it was full, since I received a message about a Dept. Chief Of Security retiring.

Last edited:

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Pending

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Chief of Security. This position is in charge of managing the entirety of General Security. Your application will be placed on hold as both Chief of Security slots are currently occupied.​

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Chief of Security. The ███████ has decided that you are fit for this position. Please get in contact with ██-5 to move forward in the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.