Status
Not open for further replies.

"Seraphim"

Jun 3, 2022
Name: Alpha
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423948862
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I was informed by LTCOM Mayuri that me and another CI-D would be removed from CI all together and was told that we can appeal it on the forums. From what I'm informed a lot of CI command "Came forward" accusing me of doing stuff that does not fit the CI standards and I was not elaborated on as Mayuri stated "This is not a discussion, this is a CO group vote stating they have seen you do stuff that puts a bad light on CI and due to your REPUTATION."
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: This is my first time having to appeal like this so it was in TS that it was slightly discussed so I do not know if that counts.
Rank demoted from: Delta
Who demoted you?: LTCOM Mayuri
Date of demotion?: March 2nd 2024
What is the case against you?: Strap in cause this is a long one, so from what I was vaguely informed, multiple CI COs had voted to completely remove me and another Delta from the CI regimen entirely for from what Mayuri stated "After looking at your reputations and multiple COs coming out and saying they have seen you do these things and have said you have been doing things that paint a bad light on the CI, you both will be removed from the Chaos Insurgency." I asked him to elaborate but he wouldn't since he stated if it wasn't up for discussion and to go to the forums, after further talk I had him slightly clarify what was said about me and they stated that multiple COs made a vote to remove me and the other Delta from CI due to our reputation and multiple COs saying they had witnessed us acting in behavior that doesn't fit CI. I have asked multiple Delcom, BCOM, MCOM, the LTCOM, and even the Commander I believe ( or previous one at least ) what I can improve on, what they thought of me, and how I can better their image of me. MCOM Garry and 2 BCOM even stated they didn't have a problem with me. Multiple DELCOM stated that I lead pretty good and aren't doing too bad. The only time a CO stated something negative was when they said "You get too cocky sometimes and are a little demanding." I told them I agree and have been trying to work on it and will continue to work on it. As far as I am aware there is no hard evidence stating that I have done anything that would show me in negative light, If I had it was never brought up to me nor even mentioned, I was never strike, I was never PT, I was never pulled aside to discuss any of my side of anything and even now I do not know the specifics of what I'm accused of other than a popular topic to bring up, my history with the server. We all have had made mistakes when we were young and immature, I've tried more than anyone to show I've grown and matured and have not gotten warned or strike or anything showing that I've been trying to improve, It seems people just take one look at someone's warn history or what they remember of them and don't even bother giving them a chance to see if they have improved. I digress, point is I have busted my rear end trying to show that I have improved and for people to be bringing up my past despite me coming all this way, despite me asking them and asking CO's and asking everyone if there is anything at all I can improve on and them saying I'm doing good only to vote for me to be removed without even so much as a strike or evidence supporting this, It seems to me that people can't move on from what I used to be. I was a minge, I was a grade-A douchebag, I was warned, banned, kicked, muted and gagged for the things I done when I was 15-17, but I have worked hard to improve. Moving on, I have been presented with only verbal accusations of such and so far zero hard proof, zero clips, zero screenshots, and zero of the COs attempting to inform me that they saw me doing anything of what they accused me of and so far If they believe I have done this stuff why have they not given me a strike? Why have they not given me a talking to or PT? Why have they not made any form of attempt to bring it up to me when I'm purposely asking for them to bring it up if they have any problem with me so I can work on improving? I have done trainings, I have done tryouts, I have lead countless successful raids some where I was told I had done a good job, I thought I was on a good standing with the CO team as plenty of them had stated I was on a good standing with them by stating that I was good at what I did and that there nothing they can think of that would label me as a minge or any grievances I have with CI. So I say I should not be removed entirely from CI let alone demoted for doing things that is only backed up by here say and no actual proof or any actual attempt to correct any actions they believe I have done wrong. It is a Commanding Officers job to shape their regimen, it is a Commanding Officers job to lead their Deltas, their Gammas, their Betas, and their Alphas to be better and inform them and strike them for when they have done wrong. Instead, from the information I currently have, there has been zero attempt to inform me or strike me whenever I have done something wrong or whenever they have seen me do something wrong. The only strike on my record that I had before getting removed just now was a false strike that someone lied about, they stated it was for refusal to negotiate and lying in a sit when a Senior Admin even stated and copy and pasted exactly what I said when I tried to negotiate, and lying in a sit part, I asked skyfall if there was any proof or if it was just word of mouth and he said there was no proof thus from what I was told it would be brought up and voted upon since there was no proof stating any of the strike evidence as true meanwhile I had evidence. If the COs had any grievances with me they made no attempt to inform me or strike me for such offenses and to my knowledge, have no proof or tried to ask me for my side of the story. There's always 2 sides to a coin but because of the immature kid I used to be I believe they are quick to believe one side instead of getting both. I am 20 years old so I again have matured and tried separating myself from what I used to be by repeatedly asking what I can improve on by the CO team so I could be fit to not only remain in CI but get promoted past Delta, a whole bunch of them even stated they didn't see anything wrong with me as far as they knew, it even was a running gag within the lower enlisted to ask me when I'm gonna get promoted and that I should in which I always stated "Its up to the COs." Tell me would anyone be saying that if they believed I was a minge? That I wasn't fit for delta nor Delcom? Anyways back on track, this situation has happened twice now, where I was completely removed from CI without proper evidence, without proper reasoning, and without a strike or an attempt to tell me what I did wrong or to Improve. So if anyone has any evidence or reason why they purposely refused to reach out to me to tell me what I did wrong or to improve or to even strike me so I may give my side or ask me for my side, please tell me in great detail so I may finally give my side of the story or stories you have had. If no solid evidence not even an SS or clip is presented I believe whole heartedly that this removal from CI was completely unwarranted if no attempt was made to strike me for said actions or reach out to me.
Is this true?: Absolutely not, I am a rules guy, I try to make sure to follow the rules and try to make sure I am on good terms with the CO team. If they say I am on good terms with them and then supposedly come out saying I should be removed, then It is on them for not making any attempt to correct me or inform me of what I did wrong at the time.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Not demoted but I was removed entirely and blacklisted for unclear reasons and reasons that would not be allowed today such as "Not being liked in CI."
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ci-blacklist-appeal.13485/
What is your side of the story?: My side of the story Is that I was on good standing with the CO team and for this to happen and me to be told that supposedly COs came out stating they saw me doing things that didn't paint a good light in CI and me not being elaborated on or to my knowledge showing any evidence stating what they said to be true or even doing something so small as to reach out to me about it, it raises some big red flags for the CO team as strikes are supposed to be given so that someone knows they did something wrong and there is a log of it for future COs, but if you look at my entire CI history I've never been demoted or strike, or even PT, I was removed once ever for a bad reason which had no supporting evidence or anything stating in specifics which you can view here.
Anyways, I was never told what I was accused of this time besides "Doing things that paint a bad light on CI." which I was told was said by many COs and yet I was presented with zero evidence, no one ever came to me about any of it, and none of the Delcoms, BCOMs, or MCOMs ever informed me or strike me about any of it despite me asking what they think of me and what I can improve on, to prove I don't go off word of mouth please ask MCOM Garry De Cook as I asked him recently and he didn't say a single bad thing about me. Recently as well, though I don't remember the two BCOMs names but I asked them and they never brought up anything bad either saying they had no grievances with me and so far none that they have heard. Most of my argument is in the "Case against you" section. So I greatly implore whoever makes the decision, try to see my side, try to see that no attempt was made to strike me for the actions I am accused of, try to see that I gave them a open door to state if I had done anything wrong to rub them the wrong way and what I could do to fix it or improve and I was met with them stating I was doing a good job. All of this combined, the fact of the matter is I still have yet to be given evidence let alone clarification on the specifics of what I am accused of, specific situations and specific things I have done to warrant this. I do not deserve to be removed if no attempt was made by the CO team to strike me or inform me of what I have done wrong even though I gave as many of them as I could the chance to tell me so. So if any of the COs have any evidence against me please provide it to me and explain why they did not act on it by issuing a strike or PT, and I will in return give my side to those situations and hopefully have evidence against it. One final thing before I post this, If what they say is true then why was I able to be promoted all the way to Delta without catching even a single wind of any of this?

Clip of senior admin stating that I attempted to negotiate, proving I did not lie and I did not try not to negotiate thus making my strike invalid.

LTCOM Mayuri stating my "reputation and what I'm known for" was a contributing factor to me being removed when I literally main CI so I would be known for maining CI not what I did 4-5 years ago and showing tremendous effort to improve on and show I have matured and gotten better.

Edit: Made text green so its much easier on the eyes and much easier to read.
Edit 2: Apologies if its wordy but I try to be as in depth and specific as possible and tend to reiterate myself a few times.
Edit 3: 03/04/2024 Id like to add to whoever deals with this level 3 appeal to note closely that If all that I am being accused of still has zero evidence to support any of what is claimed and its been 2 days. If so many COs complained about me they'd surely have evidence by now right? Yet once again, no shred of evidence has been shown at all even from pinhead's reply. This proves that the accusations are lies and here say. The only thing that was shown from the screenshots is people stating they left CI because of me when, I reiterate once more, If you have a problem with someone in a regimen you go to the COs which none of these people did. Look at the evidence I have provided compared to the lack of evidence from everything else. As a Delta, whenever a lower enlisted told me about another person doing bad things I didn't punish them I asked for proof and if no proof was given the most I would do Is inform them not to continue such actions. Point is, whoever judges this shouldn't go on what people say they seen and whatever if no specific events let alone evidence is provided, It's the whole reason why Staff are not allowed to bring witnesses into sits about another player cause there is bias. Note: not claiming anyone is bias just giving an example.

Last edited:

pinhead

Jan 27, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hello Alpha, thank you for making an appeal -

I’d like to start by saying that you are partly correct about our lack of “warning” or “strikes” prior to this demotion, and it may seem steep considering that fact, but there is a laundry list of reasons why we have gone as far as to remove you from the regiment.

I apologize on behalf of Mayuri for giving a rather unspecific removal reason, but this is because there is no central event behind your removal aside from yesterday’s events, rather a series of incessant complaints and reputational issues that I will elaborate on.

I’d like to begin with the events of March 2nd, when you and Tribunal entered negotiations with Foundation. Special Agent Deftone began spamming CI in OC to get you guys to negotiate with DEA rather than the engineer you were speaking to. You responded by making a sit on Deftone for harassment. I can go onto talk about how stupid it is to try to get someone in trouble for asking you to negotiate with them, but I will instead direct my attention to what happened in said sit. While there is no clip provided to me proving that this was the case, I was recently told by Deftone that you called him a child, annoying and mentally ill during the admin sit(s). I was also told that you lied by saying that BCOM Skyfall was upset by the situation (presumably to try and motivate the staff to warn Deftone) when in reality he didn't care at all. I have no reason to not believe Deftone because you have a history of such behavior, such was one of the reasons you were blacklisted from CI before (toxicity and ego related issues if I can recall correctly.)

The Deftone case was not necessarily the primary reason for your removal, since it was mostly word of mouth. I also want to mention that your strike for “refusing to negotiate” was found to be unjust and was going to be amended to say “insubordination” since you were negotiating, just with BCOM orders not to.

Your best defense is in fact the lack of presentable evidence which is undeniable – although what I can remark on is your reputation within not only CI but the rest of the community. I’ve heard over and over in CI command meetings and from players across the board that you have a bad attitude and are not fit as a leader.

One such example I can give is some individuals in Senior DEA chat citing that they chose to not pursue CI further because of you and other problematic individuals.

image.png

Here's another person's view on you which is what I've heard echoed by many people, not just this individual.

IMG_4410.jpg

Thanks to the fact that we rarely play together and I'm scarcely shown clips, I can’t personally comment on your behavior, but I’m aware of your spotty history and cannot assume that everyone who has spoken out about you is lying based on the sheer mass of controversy around your character. Thanks to this reputation you have built up, it is very difficult to allow you to linger as a liability in the regiment, which is why we have chosen to remove you rather than simply demote you or give you a warning.

Another reason why a warning was not deemed necessary is, you were already given a warning in the form of a blacklist less than a year ago. Since this same behavior has persisted (despite your numerous comments on maturing since then) we see no reason why you would change. Ultimately your removal was placed first as a regimental command vote and later to a CO vote to ensure that we were not biased, and surely enough the landslide agreement proved that you are not deemed worthy of a position in the insurgency by anyone who gave their thoughts in the CO team.

Alpha, I know based on what you have told me personally and what I've seen that you want to reach higher positions in CI and I’m glad you care about the regiment. Your desire to turn yourself around and attempt to reach a command position after being blacklisted is something very few people can say they have the will to do, and that says a lot about who you are and what you are capable of behind the screen. Unfortunately, I do not feel as though you are fit for the regiment, as you need to develop your attitude and ultimately build your reputation. You have shown repeatedly that you have NOT completely changed since you were blacklisted, so your presence in the regiment makes CI reflect poorly. Feel free to make a level 3 appeal if you think my denial is unjust.

I may add more to this response as evidence presents itself.

Pinhead​

"Seraphim"

Jun 3, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hello Alpha, thank you for making an appeal -

I’d like to start by saying that you are partly correct about our lack of “warning” or “strikes” prior to this demotion, and it may seem steep considering that fact, but there is a laundry list of reasons why we have gone as far as to remove you from the regiment.

I apologize on behalf of Mayuri for giving a rather unspecific removal reason, but this is because there is no central event behind your removal aside from yesterday’s events, rather a series of incessant complaints and reputational issues that I will elaborate on.

I’d like to begin with the events of March 2nd, when you and Tribunal entered negotiations with Foundation. Special Agent Deftone began spamming CI in OC to get you guys to negotiate with DEA rather than the engineer you were speaking to. You responded by making a sit on Deftone for harassment. I can go onto talk about how stupid it is to try to get someone in trouble for asking you to negotiate with them, but I will instead direct my attention to what happened in said sit. While there is no clip provided to me proving that this was the case, I was recently told by Deftone that you called him a child, annoying and mentally ill during the admin sit(s). I was also told that you lied by saying that BCOM Skyfall was upset by the situation (presumably to try and motivate the staff to warn Deftone) when in reality he didn't care at all. I have no reason to not believe Deftone because you have a history of such behavior, such was one of the reasons you were blacklisted from CI before (toxicity and ego related issues if I can recall correctly.)

The Deftone case was not necessarily the primary reason for your removal, since it was mostly word of mouth. I also want to mention that your strike for “refusing to negotiate” was found to be unjust and was going to be amended to say “insubordination” since you were negotiating, just with BCOM orders not to.

Your best defense is in fact the lack of presentable evidence which is undeniable – although what I can remark on is your reputation within not only CI but the rest of the community. I’ve heard over and over in CI command meetings and from players across the board that you have a bad attitude and are not fit as a leader.

One such example I can give is some individuals in Senior DEA chat citing that they chose to not pursue CI further because of you and other problematic individuals.

View attachment 13783

Here's another person's view on you which is what I've heard echoed by many people, not just this individual.

View attachment 13784

Thanks to the fact that we rarely play together and I'm scarcely shown clips, I can’t personally comment on your behavior, but I’m aware of your spotty history and cannot assume that everyone who has spoken out about you is lying based on the sheer mass of controversy around your character. Thanks to this reputation you have built up, it is very difficult to allow you to linger as a liability in the regiment, which is why we have chosen to remove you rather than simply demote you or give you a warning.

Another reason why a warning was not deemed necessary is, you were already given a warning in the form of a blacklist less than a year ago. Since this same behavior has persisted (despite your numerous comments on maturing since then) we see no reason why you would change. Ultimately your removal was placed first as a regimental command vote and later to a CO vote to ensure that we were not biased, and surely enough the landslide agreement proved that you are not deemed worthy of a position in the insurgency by anyone who gave their thoughts in the CO team.

Alpha, I know based on what you have told me personally and what I've seen that you want to reach higher positions in CI and I’m glad you care about the regiment. Your desire to turn yourself around and attempt to reach a command position after being blacklisted is something very few people can say they have the will to do, and that says a lot about who you are and what you are capable of behind the screen. Unfortunately, I do not feel as though you are fit for the regiment, as you need to develop your attitude and ultimately build your reputation. You have shown repeatedly that you have NOT completely changed since you were blacklisted, so your presence in the regiment makes CI reflect poorly. Feel free to make a level 3 appeal if you think my denial is unjust.

I may add more to this response as evidence presents itself.

Pinhead​
1. First I'll start by saying that I have evidence of a senior admin stating I tried to talk to deaftone on comms about the negotiations, I did [CI-F] after tribunal had started negotiations and instead wanted to give it to me cause I was a much faster typer. Negotiations had already started and I don't think I can just abruptly end them. Also we spoke to skyfall and asked him if deaftone had any evidence of us accusing skyfall of being mad and he said no, meanwhile I had evidence supporting me trying to negotiate with foundation, deaftone lied, just cause they are your friend doesn't mean they don't lie. I didn't even know there was an engineer trying to negotiate at all, I never saw an engineer in OC probably because deaftone was spamming and so when negotiations were handed off to me from Tribunal who in TS and in a talk with Skyfall and Mayuri, Tribunal even said he was the one who started negotiations. I did not insubordinate. Whenever I begin my negotiations I always do CI-F, when deaftone kept spamming he ignored me offering 32k for them.

2. As for me being toxic, again, no specifics were given. When was I toxic? What happened while I was toxic? What did I do? Most importantly Where is the proof more than just word of mouth? The reason I find this so hard to believe is cause when I asked delcoms, BCOMs, and MCOMs what their opinion of me was and how I could better it, not a single person ever brought any of this up. Not a single one of them stated even a hint of toxicity. As for the people leaving CI because of me, "I left CI cause of him and tribunal." Ok but what caused this action? Elaborate, cause funny thing is ( though I don't have evidence and don't remember the Delcom/BCOMs name whatever rank they were I guess you'll just have to trust me ) when I got the rank of delta due to promotion from a MCOM, the next day I was approached by one of my COs who weren't a MCOM but either BCOM or Delcom. It was a while ago so I don't remember their exact rank, but they stated "Hey just a heads up a bunch of Delcoms are out for your head, they say you shouldn't have gotten delta." and I replied with "Well then that makes proving I deserve it a whole lot more fun." While I have specific quotes that so far seem to be true based on the evidence and clips I provide, there has not been a clip, a simple screenshot, a quote from me, or even a specific scenario that I was being toxic. So again I do not know where all this accusations of toxicity is coming from when, if I am being toxic you can strike, warn, admin warn through a sit, or demote me but it seems all of them chose not to do either, and I reiterate I deliberately asked lots of COs what I can improve on to become Delcom and not a single one pointed out me being toxic at all.

3. The Screenshot about "If you do anything wrong he reports you and gets mad asf." That could not be further from the truth as if it was I could've reported the multitude of mass rdm in CI, where CI kill me, Delcoms. BCOMs. and MCOMs for no reason but again I don't. The only time I have done reports on CI is when blatant metagame, backspawn, ect. occurs. Most of which I got a refund for, half of which I didn't care too much to even report cause the DC had a bad start and I don't complain over small things like that. The fact that accusing me of something so broad as "reporting someone if they do anything to me" without even a scenario to go behind it makes no sense and there is no argument there if specifics will not be given. This entire argument I have been being as specific as I can to eliminate any doubt and further my point, meanwhile the accusations have been vague, broad, and disproven at points. If you'd like to ask some of the MCOMs if I did ask them what I need to improve on and If I need to do better on anything, you can cause I know I made it a point to at very least ask the MCOMs whenever I got the chance. Garry De Cook being one of the most recent MCOMs I asked.

I unfortunately will have to request a level 3, so my final statement is this. If all of these people came out and said I did this stuff, what are the odds that so far, not a single one of them has a clip, screenshot, or even a specific instance of when all I'm being accused of has occurred. You would think that with all these people stating how absolutely toxic I am despite never being warned for any of it or strike or demoted ect. that someone would have at least a screenshot, a clip, or a specific scenario. Though so far the only hard evidence shows the same thing, people being vague and not being specific and no proof. The very first accusation on me from your reply was already debunked cause I had senior admin stating I tried to negotiate with deaftone, and me and tribunal even both said "The only time we brought up skyfall's name was when one of his friends said in OOC that skyfall had to negotiate." this was later said to be jokingly and we didn't even want skyfalls friend (not naming them cause I don't want them harassed over a 2 day old argument) we didnt even want them warned cause they didn't do anything. That said they were returned and Deaftone was warned. So for the last time, I did not do anything that was toxic, I did not lie, and there's no proof besides "they said" that aren't even backed up with specifics, meanwhile I have specifics and proof. Additionally after deaftone was warned he tried getting me warned for power game which I wasn't which proves deaftone is just trying to get me in trouble for untrue things.

To even prove I'm not toxic as people accuse me of, I got evidence of me not being toxic instead making a point to say "GG" whenever I kill someone in combat. Though this evidence is small but that's more evidence than what is shown against me.

Last edited:

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
o even prove I'm not toxic as people accuse me of, I got evidence of me not being toxic instead making a point to say "GG" whenever I kill someone in combat. Though this evidence is small but that's more evidence than what is shown against me.
Didn’t you go around saying “I’ve killed some many of you a1 fucks” after like 1 kill on a a1

Status
Not open for further replies.