Status
Not open for further replies.

"Seraphim"

Jun 3, 2022
Name: Alpha
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423948862
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I was informed by LTCOM Mayuri that me and another CI-D would be removed from CI all together and was told that we can appeal it on the forums. From what I'm informed a lot of CI command "Came forward" accusing me of doing stuff that does not fit the CI standards and I was not elaborated on as Mayuri stated "This is not a discussion, this is a CO group vote stating they have seen you do stuff that puts a bad light on CI and due to your
REPUTATION." Which if you see my very first CI blacklist appeal you'll see that the reason was "generally not liked in CI group decision from CI." Which is not a valid reason to blacklist someone, I hold no grudges as I have made amends with the one who issues the blacklist in the first place. So the thing with "my reputation with CI" is invalid cause the other times I have left CI on my own accord.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: LTCOM Mayuri and it wasn't much of an appeal more of a "go to the forums." Which I don't blame em for. it was also in TS.
Rank demoted from: Delta
Who demoted you?: LTCOM Mayuri
Date of demotion?: March 2nd 2024
What is the case against you?: So basically I was accused of being toxic, lying in a sit, refusing to negotiate, insubordination, and was voted to be removed by the CO team despite them never striking, warning, PT, or even so much as talked to about any toxicity even when I had asked several COs what their opinion on me was and If there was anything I could do to improve. Not a single one of them brought up toxicity, minge, or anything like that.
Further more all of this happened without evidence, they removed me from CI without so much as being specific on what I said or what actions I did that pointed me out as toxic or a bad person to be in CI, even 3 days after I was removed and made my appeal, not a single one of the CO's who accused me of this have so much as even replied to the level 2 response to give their input, let alone actually providing evidence.
Is this true?: No, not a single bit of it. If this was true then it would have been brought up long ago before 3 days ago, in previous CO meetings, but the moment they LTCOM Mayuri discussed the situation on weather my strike should be removed, suddenly I'm informed later that night that a bunch of COs came out and said I was toxic.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Removed entirely without so much as a strike but never demoted.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ci-blacklist-appeal.13485/
What is your side of the story?:
First let me start off by saying that again, no evidence was provided on any of this from the CO team. Those who stated I did such a thing have made no attempt to give any specific instances of when I was supposedly toxic, never gave any proof regarding this topic, and never even gave their side of the story on my previous application. When my level 2 application was denied by the CI Commander he even stated that there was lack of evidence, that the only thing he can go on Is the amount of people claiming this which again I reiterate, its almost impossible for me to be accused of all this and there's no sign of even so much as a specific instance of what was said or done. The only thing the CI CO team has to go off of is the history I have tried hard to separate myself from, people claim I have not changed but look at my warnings and you will see I have only 2 toxicity warnings EVER and both are well over expired dating a year ago.Proofcicom.PNGtoxic1.PNGtoxic2.PNG

Another thing is "If you do anything to him he reports you." The only time I have ever reported someone was for blatant rule violations that either ruined a raid, became problematic, or for refund purposes. Trying to use me using a feature that was set in place for the specific reason for calling out rule violations and trying to use that as evidence paints more of a bad light than accusations of me being toxic without any proof. Note this was the direct screenshot from the previous appeal, not only is it false but there have been a multitude of times where I have made the ticket simply for a refund. I have let multiple sits happen where I stated I didn't want the opposing person warned.

proofer.jpg
Moving on Pinhead stated that I was accused of saying that Skyfall was angry which not only me and tribunal stated as false, we explained that the only time we brought up skyfall's name was when we stated that wick stated in OOC "Skyfall you got to negotiate." Wick was returned and Deaftone was warned for refusing to negotiate. Pinhead stated I was insubordinate by ignoring the Skyfall's order to not start negotiations when It was in fact Tribunal who even admitted in TS that he did it and was the one who name dropped the CPT and SGT that we had ant not me. So far everything that was said in Pinhead's reply has word of mouth and misinformation since I even got the senior admin who stated I tried to negotiate with foundation as I did CI-F. I was not replying to an engineer cause I didn't even know there was an engineer that said anything towards us, I was handed negotiations cause I was a faster typer. The Senior Admin even stated I tried to negotiate and I asked him again which I have a clip of him saying I tried to, from 32k to 27k, during this time Deaftone did nothing but spam in open comms towards us every 3 seconds saying we need to negotiate and tried saying we weren't cause we weren't replying to him directly.

I ask for whoever judges this to set aside all the here say and whatever their friendships, relationships, ect. you have with those involved and look at the facts. The facts are that I have been more than willing to try to explain any scenarios provided to me in which someone believes I was acting toxic, yet none have been given and the only thing that has even been close to such Is an A1 MAJ asking
Didn’t you go around saying “I’ve killed some many of you a1 fucks” after like 1 kill on a a1
Which I asked when this happened and that I did not recall this ever happening especially during a raid. So my point of this entire thing is, if so many COs stated I was toxic then why are they not giving their evidence, opinions, witnesses, ect.? Its because there is no evidence of it cause I was never toxic, supposedly Pinhead has heard time and time again about accusations of me being toxic and unfit for CI and yet still no evidence provided from any of the supposed multitude of people who claims my toxicity with nothing backing it up, meanwhile I have defended myself with proof, screenshots, my takes on the accusations, and clips.

So before I post this I ask whoever makes a decision on this, look at the facts and not what was claimed without any confirmation or proof on such accusations. If you think I'm lying about any of this or faking Screenshots or evidence you're more than welcome to ask those I have stated. MCOM Garry De Cook being one where I have asked if he had a problem with me and If there's anything I could improve on, he was the most recent one I asked. I only hope bias can be set aside for those in the CI and look at the evidence instead of what they have heard from others.
As it is in staff sits, from what I have observed staff do not go off of what someone says instead they want proof instead of word of mouth, I hope here will be the same and take into account that I was never strike, warned, PT, or even pulled aside about any of this ever which even Pinhead confirmed.
toxicic.PNGIf you want to fully fact check anything or if you want to know what I said in the first appeal you may do so through the link below.

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-ci-d-alphas-ci-removal-appeal.22934/

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Hello Duke,

Are you able to give a quick explanation on why you believe there was abuse of power or bias against you?

"Seraphim"

Jun 3, 2022
Hello Duke,

Are you able to give a quick explanation on why you believe there was abuse of power or bias against you?
If it was not bias then why was I not ever strike, warned, pulled aside or even told about any of this? I look at the evidence in front of me and see that in the reply from the CI Commander he says it is also cause of my reputation with CI in which years ago I would kidnap CI on surface before the whole DEA and CI terms were a thing. This lead to a removal from CI following a blacklist which had the reason of "a group decision from CI" and when I was informed of it Garry, the one who did it at the time which was a Delcom stated it cause I was generally not liked in CI. If I was toxic THIS time in CI then why was I ever promoted all the way to Delta without so much as a word from the COs? I had asked some of the CO team what their opinion of me was and how I could improve so that I would be fit for Delcom and not one of them mentioned any of this. When Mayuri told me that I was being removed I made the appeal and still not a shred of evidence has been shown against me despite it being an entire week without so much as a time or even instance of me being toxic, let alone CI COs giving their input neither to defend or accuse me. This piled on with the excuse from "My past with CI" proves to me that despite me doing my best to improve and show I have matured and changed, there are those who still hold a grudge, it is either that or perhaps me getting Deaftone warned had made a few CI COs angry, though I will not accuse them of such broad and unsupported accusation as I do not accuse those of which I have no evidence. That Is why either this removal was bias or straight up false, I have been accused of lying to staff, lying about a CO, disobeying orders, and being toxic. All of which have been disproven through clip, screenshot or evidence.

It could also be abuse of power if not bias because It is the CO teams duty to strike those who act out so they know what they did wrong and to improve, It is the CO teams job to PT bad behavior so they learn from their mistakes, It is a CO team's job to pull someone aside and ask for their POV if no evidence is provided or to see the other side to the coin, none of which was ever done at all. To those CI COs who accused me they made no effort to try to let me know that any of this has happened or try to punish me for anything I am accused of, proving that If I ever was toxic then they did nothing to inform me or punish me before hand for such. I was never toxic, I am accused of not being fit to lead despite being told that I was a good raid lead. So a straight up removal without so much as a talking to about accusations accumulating of my behavior let alone any supporting evidence shows they are just abusing their power to get me out of CI without proper reasoning or evidence. This whole thing has gone on for a week and yet not a single shred of evidence has come forward from the supposed "Many people" coming forward about my supposed toxicity, I reiterate once more, If so many people have complained then why have none come forward to give their input, why have none come forward proving any evidence? Because, I haven't been toxic, It is lies and I know Deaftone used to be O5 so I know many people perhaps some being staff or player perhaps might have bias towards this, that is why I asked to look at the evidence and not the trust you have in someone without evidence.

My final conclusion to this somewhat brief reply Is I have never once asked in my appeal to ask people weather they think I'm toxic or not, I go based off evidence not word of mouth which as I have observed, so does the staff team.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Duke,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After the SL team went through with our review of this situation, we will be accepting this appeal due to lack of evidence against you. You will be reinstated as a Delta. Keep in mind that if you do end up getting demoted again, the appeal will be more difficult to get accepted in the process.

Regards,

SCP-RP US SL​

Status
Not open for further replies.