- coopacarp#2854
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cleetus-096-app.8498/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I received a warning for Combat Cuffing, I filed a complaint and had the warning removed due to a wrong conclusion by the staff who took the sit, I currently have no active warns/kicks/any disciplinary action.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have quite a bit of Dark RP staffing experience.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Lots, I've done just about any RP you can think of; Gmod, Arma 3 Altis Life, Mount and blade, etc.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Time will vary depending on if I work but usually I can play for at least 4 hours, I play quite a lot at night usually.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've been playing for quite a while now on the server in multiple roles (probably a couple of months) and the server is full of amazing people, RP possibilities, staff, content, and so much more. I would like to be a part of the team that gets to make sure this server stays running properly as it was designed to and keep all the rules enforced, making the server all around a better experience for all the players in the server and keeping the environment free of toxicity, glitches, minges, etc. I also feel like I have always enjoyed staff roles in the RP servers I've played on Gmod and I thoroughly enjoy helping others resolve issues so I feel this role fits me perfectly.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Like I said in the previous question, I really enjoy just being on duty staff and helping people out as soon as they need it and resolving issues as fast as possible so people can continue to enjoy their RP experience on the server, that is the main thing I believe I can help with on the server. I would like to say I do not think I am above anyone but I do believe I have aspects that would help me stand out next to other applicants, for example; I have prior staffing experience, I am well versed on the rules and have a squeaky clean history to back that up, and my biggest benefit I have over other applicants imo is that I have attempted to get in as many roles as I could before applying so I was well versed on multiple areas of this server and not just the general rules of the server. Thank you for your time!

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
+ Support
- Good interactions
- Active
- Good play time
- Mature.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
+Support
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Previous Staff Exp

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Staff Experience
-Good Interactions

Last edited:

Cleetus

Oct 11, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Staff Experience
-Good Interactions

-Warn
Thank you for the support (this goes to everyone that has commented thus far), I was just curious if you meant to put the yellow for the warn part, as I currently have no warns on my history or anything that would be considered a punishment. Thanks again!

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Cleetus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.