For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have played on the server for about 8 months now

In what country are you located?:
USA

Time zone:
EST

Character name(s): Jason Manson
[Code name] "Computer"

Civilian name: I mainly only play civilian as event characters so it changes around a lot

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I spent most of my time as a GSD Captain [Held] (6 months about) MTF NU-7 LCPL Computer [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any kicks bans or warnings
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant is firstly my time on the server I have more time on the server than most of the staff on site, most on my time on the server was spent in GSD however I am currently working as NU-7 and I have already shut down many info breaches and ran many successful snatch and grabs on the surface or within the foundation. Such as the recent info breaches where I solved the war within pinewood with help from a small squad in NU-7, where we amnesticized the mayor and the rangers and stopped the civilians from attacking the foundation. I also have worked often as a researcher as well creating documents such as "Counter Cognitoharzards, where I tested whether the inanimate SCPs within the site as well as the infinite staircase were considered "by the server" Cognitoharzards and which effects could be counteracted by Y-Blocker, I have preformed a similar test with SCP-096 our "shy guy". Finally I have worked the longest as a GSD Captain while working as a captain I was on the roster at all times set as perfect with activity and performance, I have also created many of the GSD starter guides and worked with Chief Anakin on recreating the GSD test for receiving your weapons as well as RRT and HWL. I reached the highest rank you could at the time while remaining a Captain which was senior captain. unfortunately when I was applying for Chief many of the older more experienced Chiefs were returning to GSD so I wasn't selected. In conclusion I believe my time within the community my diverse positions I have held on site, and my overall professionalism within these positions will make me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant. I also believe my experience in the positions I have held will allow me to easier assist any personal on site in the event the Overseers are unavailable
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Handle tasks given to from the overseer council.
Act as eyes and ears for the overseers.
Pass on information to others from the council.
Make sure all departments are carrying out their duties professionally and efficiently.
Ability to authorize things site administration would be able to if no one else is available such as KOS for D-block.
Ability to create new RP interactions for players.
Interact and communicate with Alpha-1 when needed.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

UnderatedMilk

Mar 3, 2023
USA
+Support
Very professional and very knowledgeable of lore and rules
Lots of experience
Current ranks
MTF Nu-7 CSG
Trial Moderator

Last edited:

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

As an Overseer Assistant I've worked with him quite closely and he is a great Nu-7 and GENSEC CPT within Site-65. I believe he would do better at an assistant position the only worry I have is I believe we are full but good luck!

Apollyon

Feb 1, 2023
++SUPPORT

Positives:
+No kicks/warns
+Great Lore
+Responsible in current regiment
+Experienced Leadership

----------------------
Negatives:
-Nothing of note.

Honestly great potential, would definitely recommend.

_ Nu-7 CSG "Apollyon"

Kai "Void" James

Jan 8, 2023
HUGE + 10
THIS MAN IS NOT ONLY DOPE AS FUCK hes also friendly and cool to be around he will assist anyone with anything he also is a very good fit for this posistion

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Computer
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, however at this time we believe you are unfit for this position. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-2.

-█-2 's Head Secretary ████████

Jason Manson

Sep 28, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Computer
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, however at this time we believe you are unfit for this position. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-2.

-█-2 's Head Secretary ████████
I understand thank you. may I know the reason for the denial

Status
Not open for further replies.