[USA] "coops" staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

coops

Feb 24, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): coops if thats what i think you mean
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1712529493569.png
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "cooops" no rank
Chaos name (include your rank): "coops" alpha
Civilian name: "coops"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:222942886

Discord ID (name#0000): 1139246026134388746
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Usa
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: this is my first app
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1712529271333.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes i was a Admin in Cloud Gaming a dark rp server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes but now i mainly play on this server
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-5 Hours per day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I would like to become a moderator for this server because i love playing on this server and i would like to help the community and stop people who would want to ruin everybody else's experience on this server i also believe with my knowledge on this server would be put to good use. and i would also like to teach people who do not understand the rules and help them.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have noticed on my time on this server sits sometimes take a very long time to get answered . i think i would be able to help tackle this problem and improve peoples experience on this server. I also believe that with my prior knowledge on modding on another server i believe i would be able benefit the community. I can also quickly adapt to most situations to what is needed and I'm a quick learner.

Last edited:

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@coops

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @coops ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After having a vote with the resource team we have decided to not further your application for reason of not showing correct vtime not your total time on servers. No one has seen you on our server so you should try to be more active and engaging on our server so we can recognize you a bit better. Mentioning an outside server is against our rules when applying which can seen as advertising. Overall application doesn't look the best it can be.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.