Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetazin

Oct 25, 2022
+Support
+Extremely Active
+Extremely Professional
+Great RP

Coral is ready to take on this position, I've seen her being active nearly every day, and she is absolutely professional and very competent to work with. I hope that Coral can reach this new position within the Ethics Committee and show everyone how intelligent and qualified she is.

Best of Luck,

Corvus Kalashnikov

Jul 1, 2022
+ Support
One of the main Assistants I see actively doing their job (Not saying I dont see others, but she definitely is around the most) and does a great job when working as an assistant, keeping situations handled under correct procedures.

Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Coral.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE MEMBER, after Committee Vote; your application has been put on hold.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You will be contacted for interview.

• Angry
Reactions: Scopes and Chad
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

Трибунал.png

Greetings, Coral.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE MEMBER, after Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply for this position in
2-weeks time should the position be open.

• Sad
Reactions: Scopes
Status
Not open for further replies.