[USA] Coral Lycensoft's Ethics member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Bills

Dec 13, 2022
+Support
Genuinely one of the most productive people ever
Was a great consultant due to organizational skills, professionalism, and genuine care put into the role. Would make a great ECM

sprucerrr

SCP-RP Staff
Mar 30, 2023
+ Support

The complaints about no Sr Cl4, or otherwise less playtime, as well as lacking a bit in application are valid, but someone here literally got their comments removed. Some of you are simply hating of her for a clear fucking reason.

Otherwise, yeah i feel Coral is ready to take on ECM, she is one of if not THE most active EC, and while i suppose the most adequate position would be something like site manager or director for this promotion, i feel she has helped many people, and done very many great things on site, and i genuinely believe her to be ready. Best of luck Coral.

Kind regards. - Sprucer

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
For you coral i would apply for Site advisor then maybe climb that then apply or apply after you have been SA for some time. With no Sr. CL4 positions it could be seen as you haven't experienced a real responsibility. Im not going to give a verdict but thats what i would do before applying for a CL5 position.

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023
For you coral i would apply for Site advisor then maybe climb that then apply or apply after you have been SA for some time. With no Sr. CL4 positions it could be seen as you haven't experienced a real responsibility. Im not going to give a verdict but thats what i would do before applying for a CL5 position.
I did attempt to apply for SA, got to the interview phaze- awnsered everything correctly bar from one question and got denied for that detail that was blown up to something bigger than it was. I didnt personally think the reason for denial was valid. But it was the site directors decision and i cant change that. If anything im hoping im at least considered, in my short time ive tried to help everyone in what ways my role allowed. Well- primarilly offering my time if people ever needed to vent or needed someone to talk to. Especially when i wasnt on orders or dealing with an ethics issue. If its out of my clearance level? im open to being class A'd afterward, as even talking about the issue helps mentally, at least a little bit.
I applied for DOM previously, got denied for a valid reason (not a current consultant).

• Haha
Reactions: Chad and DoomGuy

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
+Support
Very good as an ethics assistant
Deserves a chance
Very active when there are no other ethics members or assistants
Patient
The most ethical person I have seen on site

Kinhea

Dec 5, 2022
- Support
Even though you're active you lack a senior CL4 position which I believe is very important when it comes to ECM, the only way I could see you getting ECM with just an ECA role is being one for at least a few more months (Dan had to wait months before he got ECM and even got denied when he first applied). Whenever I've seen you in positions that would require you to be in the lead you aren't able to keep that position, I've seen you get walked over or ignored which is something that you can't let happen if you're ECM but I've seen you let those things slide. I've also had problems with you when it comes to things related to O-1, more specifically things that were outside of your juristiction which only made the situation worse. I believe an important skill as an ECM is learning when to back away from something and you haven't proven to me that you can do that. You're a great ECA but I don't think you're ready for such a high role like ECM so I'll have to give a -Support.

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
+Support
+Good App
+Can Make Decisions When Need
+Very Mature
+Can Make Good RP

Even though everybody on here is worried about lacking Senior C4, you are just about as close and you can get within the committee. The only other person who would be just as close to you is O-1 COM. I do feel as though you understand enough to move on up in the site, Somethings can be tweaked but shouldn't be the reason to shame you away from a ECM position.

You learn new things everyday, Enjoy :p

Reactions: O-1 Karuma

Helios

May 15, 2022
+1

Even though Coral lacks the Senior CL4 experience they clearly show dedication and hard work, they have worked alongside multiple departments and have assisted a good amount of people.

Good luck

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
-great ethics assistant
-good rp
-calm player

-no cl4 senior position but may not be a issue since ethics assistant

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Neutral (due to conflict of interest I won't give a + or -, but will state the following).

Coral is one of, if not the best ECA I've had the pleasure of meeting and interacting with, however, the issues that are present make them a controversial choice for ECM.

Firstly, throw away the complaints of "simping" and "because woman", they're stupid and aren't helpful lads.

The issue with Coral is that of this; lack of leadership abilities. While amazing at their job, I don't believe a SNR Leadership position of CL5 is a wise choice yet. Coral has issues of letting people walk over them, something they themselves have stated, which while I can be overcome, I feel it definitely needs to be sorted PRIOR to taking such a high position.

Coral is adored by many, and despised by some, and with the Ethics Committee being treated as they are (shit), I don't think a position of this magnitude is a good idea for Coral due to their perspective and practices they have. When you CL5, you have EVERYONE throwing shit at you due to the position, and while you are an AMAZING ECA, I don't believe that ECM is the smart move for you now. Give it another month or two, maybe try some other departments and spread your wings more.

I do agree with many on their reasons for support, but I agree with the negatives here too. I do believe you got a spot on the Committee, but I don't think it's yet.

I am however, open to being surprised and proven wrong.

Best of luck Coral!

*Scripted*

Dec 28, 2022
Honestly you still need experience but give it a few weeks then yeah, tbh most people are simps so thats why you got high up so quick, you barley do as it is

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

As someone who achieved the rank of ECM myself with only ECA experience to back me up and after reading the comments, I personally believe you are fit to be an ECM. If you perform well enough as an ECA, and obv you have shown that, you are experienced enough to become an ECM.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Major Support

I believe Coral is ready for this position she is always on and active everyday. And she's been working with ethics for a few months now. I believe she is ready for Ethics Member and I hope that you really do get this position. She is very professional and always helpful and she is also a friendly gal. I hope that you do get this position.

Best Hopes,

Akavir.

Status
Not open for further replies.