List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Security Captain [Holding]
IA Ambassador [Holding]
E-11 PVT [Held]
Nu7-PVT [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I Broke FearRP as a D Class

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor because I know I can improve site management. I've been working tirelessly to help our departments cooperate with each other. I've spoken to other department directors, and I've been gathering information on how to improve GENSEC and IA. I know if I become Site Advisor I can do more than I currently can with my current positions. I want all of our departments to work together harmoniously and renounce bad blood between them.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?
-2 CL4 Roles
-Always Active On Site
-Always Helps Others When Needed
-Communication with others is very well
-I can take on many different tasks at one time
I am an excellent choice for Site Administration because I know how to take care of business with the necessary procedures and protocols. I wouldn't jeopardize our organization for no reason whatsoever. I always try to protect our foundation and deal with personnel who harbor malicious thoughts or third-party individuals who seem to harm us in any way possible.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?
  • Making sure all of the departments are following foundation protocol and procedures to ensure all departments are functioning correctly
  • Informing department heads of mishaps as soon as possible to minimize the potential for a negative reputation from others on site
  • Creating a welcoming and cooperative work environment for everyone on the foundation
  • Helps departments avoid conflict and stay on good terms with others
  • Making sure communication through the departments is strong and transparent
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Luna realized he wasn't doing much with his life and try to do something bigger. He was unsure of what he was going to do, but then he had a thought that would get him some excitement and maybe get fame in his life for what he is about to do. For the first time in his life, he was finally about to have some action in his life. Luna heard stories about a military base located in Canada that might not even be a military base. Luna tried to dig up more information from others to know more about what was going on. Sadly he couldn't find any other information on the base, so he took matters into his own hands. He bought a ticket to Canada to try and find out more about the military base. Once arrived he was getting everything set up to begin his dangerous journey. Luna got all ready for his mission and went over to the military base located near a small town going by name Pinewood. He arrived at Pinewood and saw the military base with many soldiers out by the front gate. He knew if he got close to the base he would most likely get arrested for trespassing on private grounds. He snuck around the base trying to find an opening, but one could not be found. After a long time of looking, he found a ventilation system thinking it may be connected to the base. Luna went into the vents and followed the path and soon after 2 minutes of crawling, he found an opening leading to a bathroom. Luna tried to get out quietly, but as he was getting out one of his fingers slipped and fell making a lot of noise. People inside the base heard all the noise and all instantly run into the bathroom to investigate. Luna knew he messed up and tried to go back into the vents but he was caught. Once caught the guards told him to not move or he will be terminated. He stopped moving and once he stopped moving, the guards handcuffed him and put a blindfold around his eyes, and gagged him. He was pulled into a room with other military guards. Once they took off his blindfold he saw people in suits and was questioning himself about what was going on in the base. He came to soon realize this was 100 percent, not a military base. He was questioned by a man in black and red asking him "How did you get in here?" He told the truth about everything and why he was there and how he got there. Once they finished someone walked into the room with guards all around him. Wondering who he was, he introduced himself to Luna and asked him some more questions. After he was done with the questions, the man in the Suit was interested in Luna and gave him an offer that he could not refuse. Luna took the offer and began working for the foundation as he tried to find a way out so he could back to his boring life. After trying to find a way out for almost 2 months he gave up and didn't try anymore. The longer he worked there he actually began to enjoy working there. Luna realized this life was better than the old one he had. He then actually put in work for the foundation and wanted to do more. He was working his hardest and was promoted to a higher-ranking position in the foundation. As he continued to work even harder, he was pulled aside by the same man he first saw when he snuck into the foundation. He was getting something only trustworthy people get. He was getting the position of Site Advisor and was shocked by the role he was getting. Luna was gonna change the foundation and knew he was gonna make a big difference to everything inside. Once promoted he was working hard as ever and had changed the foundation and made everything better for everyone and everything inside the foundation.

Truth

Jan 27, 2023
+Support
+He is very nice and cool
+Friendly Ambassador and helps me ?

Reactions: Salem

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+Active

+Great Ambassador

+Application looks good

Reactions: Salem

John Iceland

Donator
-Support
Your a great guy, but ever since I became a Dpt. Director I realized that the role is much different from that of Jr. Cl4. I used to apply from Exec to Site Advisor but I now realize that was a mistake, I highly recommend seeking a Departmental Leadership position before applying.

Asp

May 17, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Nice

-No Sr. CL4 Experience

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Countess
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

After much deliberation, your application has been denied. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.