For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 months
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Foundation: "Crota", CI: "Zenith", and Civi: Wesley
Civilian name: Wesley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I am currently whitelisted as a NTF Operative, and Exec. Researcher.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no kick/bans/warning.

-
Why are you applying for Director of Research?
The reason as to why I am applying for the role of Director or Research is due to my wanting to improve and fix any problems that the Research Department might have. My secondary reason as to why I'm applying is to help grow the department with it's interaction with other departments as this growth is needed to expand this and other departments in RP and in general to expand our duties within the site. I have seen my current DoR do great work and help expand our department as best as possible, they have helped as best as they could to improve those around them in as many ways possible and help problems brought up to them. I wish to do the same with my own personal knowledge and ideas, I want to help and expand the department just as they have to show that their hard work and given light to another leader who is ready to make the right changes as best as possible.

-
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
I believe I am suitable for the role of DoR due to my experience as an Executive Researcher, with the way I've brought up solutions to problems and attempts to help the DoR with work to help expand the department has given me a shine of light to expand my leadership skills. The other reason as to why I believe I am suitable to role is how when needed I can change my mindset to being serious to help me focus on the problems on hand and think of solutions for the hope of improving the department.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
The responsibilities of Director of Research within the terms of RP is to be a leader of research on site by helping researchers as well as communicating other branches about whatever they may be asking, accepting/denying executive applications, changing or making new policies, grading documents, ensuring the branch is operating properly, and involving in high matters.
RP for a DoR is to bring this idea of leadership, motivation, and professionalism to the other departments to show that they these interactions seriously and accurately with the occasional funny and fun interaction. DoR RP is to be taken more seriously than executive RP as the role is higher within the branch and thus a more serious RP is to be taken in consideration and should always look for interacting in a proper way as a DoR should.

-
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
*Crota awakens in Executive office after having a quick nap from the stress they've been dealing with*
*Over radio*
Crota: "What's going on site right?"

Radio: "I see you've continued on old friend."
*Goes completely into shock after hearing the voice. But begins to push on and speak through the radio trembling.*
Crota: "Y-You never answered... Didn't think you were still around."
*Begins looking around the executive room with some hope of seeing the person on the radio*

Radio: "I've been going through my own matters is all, we both know I'm not a well timed individual."
Crota: "T-T-True... But I never expected you to call again to be honest."
*The radio begins to play music which knocks out Crota unconscious, though hears one last thing from the voice on the radio*
Radio: "You've done well so far, don't disappoint me now."

*After this Crota wakes up in the DoR office with keycard in hand. Barely being able to open their eyes they notice 4 words on it. "Director of Research" and "Crota" before going unconscious.

Asp

May 17, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding Director of Research Application - [ "Crota" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application on Hold

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Research.
Your application has been put on hold.
If there is an opening for this position it will be be taken off hold, otherwise it will be denied in one weeks time on 05/09/2023.

Please contact myself with any questions regarding your application.​

Asp

May 17, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: "Crota"
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Fellowchum. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.