[USA] Crow's Deputy/D.o.R Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name: tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing for some time now but my actual playtime is, One week and five days. for this month.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov, Steve 'Tonk' Chance, [P.B.I] Chi Ha

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 CPL, CI-B, Exec Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- N/A

Why are you applying for Director of Research?
- I've been told to by a couple of community members who suggested that I apply for the position, I want to state that after discussing it I think I'd be ready for it so I've decided to write an application regarding this today. I also believe That the research department needs another good leader along with The director. The director does an amazing job and needs somebody to assist him with it when he's available. I believe I'm that person. However, I'm also a good candidate for leading the department because of my beliefs in ways the research department can be made a better sect of our wonderful community. I want to ensure that everything that occurs between the research department and other departments goes smoothly and there are as few conflicts as possible. And when a problem is brought to light it is discussed and a resolution can come to be. I've witnessed some things occur that the D.o.R's should have done differently from what they did previously. (I'm open to communications for further questions regarding this.)

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
- My leadership skills within the department I believe have been helpful to many other researchers. I've helped countless people understand when they make mistakes and I've seen them correct the mistakes after that. I also love to answer questions for people when they need to know something or are looking for approval from an executive researcher. I have good role-play experience and know what I'm doing when it comes to assisting others with their tests. I want everybody to have a good role-play experience as long as they're acting suitably for the position of researcher in any capacity. I understand how to manage a department I understand what goes into it and what the responsibilities are 'under the hood' if you will. I know what makes a document that a researcher writes bad-excellent as well as what a normal researcher wants for their roleplay. They want to have fewer limitations and more freedom when it comes to tests they're interested in. Some researchers have complained to me in the past about how they will try to get a test done and finally get it signed just to die and have to get it signed again by somebody higher up in the food chain than them who isn't even onsite at the time. I believe these researchers if they are trusted within the research sect should have an easier time getting tests approved as it provides the D-Class, Scientists & Security personnel along with the S.C.P good roleplay. I'm also incredibly active when I have things to do and people to help things with within the research department onsite.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
- The Director of research is what the name states. A Director makes sure that the research team as an entirety is doing good at their job and assuring that work with other departments is streamlined. The director will meet with other department heads and higher-ups to discuss issues onsite regarding research. He looks over tests a lot like executives do if needed (some tests can only be approved by DoR) The D.o.R is also put in charge of managing the executives as their direct superior in the chain of command within the research department. The Director of research also grades documents documentation along with our wonderful team of Executives.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
G.R.U Database access granted... Top Secret clearance accepted.
[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit] (W.I.P Probably forever we always want to add more.)

Best regards, Crow.

Last edited:

Ghoully

Oct 1, 2022
Major +1
This guy is amazing. Both ingame and out of character. I think he would be great for the position.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Well organized and incredibly dedicated to research
+Great mentor, quick to adapt to things
+Mature and level headed, easy to get along with
+Awesome research partner
+Always on site

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
The situation has been explained to me, I am retracting my statement I previously had here.
+Support

Last edited:

Weather

Sep 21, 2022
+Support
-Great Guy
-Very Active
-Always willing to help.

-Well written application

Solace

Oct 27, 2022
+ Support
+ Awesome Person Both IC and Out
+ Already an Excellent Exec Researcher

GRIZZLY

Sep 20, 2022
+Support
-Great leader
-Awesome person
-Active
I would give him a chance at this I think that he deserves this job he did good work as an Exec researcher. he did his best to help out new researchers and always interacted with them. with this job, he could do more for the new generation of researchers.

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time for applying for Deputy Director of Research. Unfortunately, The ████████ ██████ has decided that you are unfit for this position at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
Secure. Contain. Protect.
- ██-█​

Status
Not open for further replies.