[USA] Crow's E.C Assistant Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name: tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: According to V-time my total playtime is One week & Four days.

In what country are you located?: U.S

Time zone: C.S.T

Character name(s):[P-1] Crow Kalashnikov, Steve 'Tonk' Chance, [P.B.I] Chi ha

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes. I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Exec Researcher, E-11 LCPL, CI-B.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I believe that my roleplay is good, I take my roles seriously at the foundation and the other roles that I'm provided that are outside of the foundation. I believe that I have some unique roleplay ideas that would be fun to do with the members of the ethics committee. I also believe that I would make a great assistant to the members if they need help with anything. That's why I believe that I would make a good ethics assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-The responsibilities of Ethics committee assistants in roleplay are to assist the Ethics members with whatever they may assign to them. Help uphold the code of conduct and ethics and perhaps set up appointments for meetings if the members of the ethics need that. They don't hold any weight in the voting process within the ethics committee's structure. They simply assist the ethics committee, As the name states.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Special G.R.U Clearance Authorized, Access granted...
--------------------------------------------------------------
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit# (W.I.P Again, Progress is being made slowly.)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Crow Is involved in a story with Aleksi, And Three small toy soldiers from Wondertainment.

Best regards, Crow.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1666315067655.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Crow's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant but unfortunately, we do not think you are suited to the position yet. You are still new the Clearance level 4 positions and we want to see your flourish in them before moving onto an Assistant position. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
1666315305112.png

Status
Not open for further replies.