[USA] Crow's Exec. Researcher application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name:tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5-6 Ingame days according to Vtime.

In what country are you located?:USA

Time zone:CST

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov.

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Chaos Insurgency- Alpha, Mobile task force unit Epsilon Eleven- Private.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-N/A

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I believe I can better contribute to the research team as an executive researcher, I believe that it's important for everybody that's new to researcher to have a suitable role model to learn what is both acceptable and exemplary in this communities research community, Examples being knowing how to Make, Print & Upload documentation to the computers and printers within the facility. People need somebody that they can come to ask questions with confidence and know will have their back and support or give positive criticism to their projects.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I act maturely and know what I'm talking about when it comes to research within the facility. I have and will continue to assist newer researchers in learning and maintaining the correct behavior and help them conduct/create research. I also encourage our newer researchers to create a documentation format for their documents so that they have something to go off of when they create a document for the first time. This is important for having productive research.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have four Excellent graded documents. I believe what makes a document considered excellent by the Executives and D.O.R Is the Effort put into them. What they contribute to roleplay & Also how the document looks in regards to spelling and the amount of text describing their scientific process for the interviews conducted and the tests they're doing with the document as their guide. Personally, I strongly believe it's good to have a document if you intend on having a more lengthy test EX: SCP:409-1 Dissection study. It is not necessary to have one for every single test however as long as something is learned by the researcher and it is productive to the foundation's research goals.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Help newer researchers get to learn/get better at how to conduct research & Write their documentation. Grading documentation & Reporting to the D.O.R.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

:ENTER GRU DIVISION "P" DOCUMENT: Downloading... Downloading... Document access is successful.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit

(Document Not finished. Credit goes to Corvus for a lot of the writing, I've helped come up with ideas and proofreading, WIP. This is also his backstory as we're brothers in character.)

Last edited:

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Following your contributions and efforts in the Department of Research, we believe that you are highly capable of this position. Your behavior, your dedication to the Department and the way you uphold the expectations we have instated for the Department has not gone unnoticed.

Congratulations, Executive Researcher Crow.

Contact me [Director Swanson] for more details, and be sure to contact an Admin+ to get your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.