Character name(s):
Jack "Curvy" Solinger
Civilian name:
Marshal "Curvy" Carter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
14 | 118
1708141144629.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding MTF Nu-7 PVT | Held MTF Nu-7 LT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1708141171849.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I believe I am suitable to be whitelisted for 096 because I am an active role player on here and typically spend around 4+ hours per day. I play multiple different jobs everyday and do different types of roleplay on these jobs. I have experience playing on many different serious roleplay servers notably Clone Wars RP and Military RP on a different server network in high command positions. I enjoy doing RP on this server and I wish to get the 096 whitelist and try him out!
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
He usually sits down and cries or is facing a wall/door with his hand on it crying.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
He is allowed to go where he is seen or where his picture is seen. If a picture is in dblock then thats the only exception.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Make sure there isnt any pictures around, if there is then destroy them. Next get scrambles and put them on. Anybody with no scrambles shouldn't try to detain him. Next get a bucket and put over his head so he cant see anybody. Finally pacify to detain & cuff him to take back to his chamber.​

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Curvy!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.