f058c5170525402bdf26b3c8288f9098.png

DAMIEN "EIDOS" RANGER
Ambassador Application

Steam ID:
Steam ID: 76561199138655960

Discord name:
Snavier#4444

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Started in the beginning of May, so 3 weeks.

In what country are you located?:
United States of America

Time zone:
CDT (CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME)

Character name(s):
Damien "EIDOS" Ranger

Civilian name:
Jack Martin

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Unsure if whitelisted counts as these but it's better to put something down then nothing
- Internal Affairs Agent
- External Affairs Agent

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Naming Convention (Jefferey Coomer)
- RDM (Killed a d-class as a cadet, beginning of server)

-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

I believe my activity and my leniency would be a good show for Internal Affairs, I do not goof off as much as I do on DEA when nothing is happening but I believe I am able to lead my Operatives into success and glory. It is not about the rank but keeping everyone responsible for their actions within the facility.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

I believe my activity would be a good note of such, I am active whenever the server is beginning and I am available, I am always able to speak and talk to my fellow Agents and Operatives whenever I can. I always make sure to think twice about a situation before gunning ahead.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- 9000-A-2 Language Teachings
-
9000-A-2 Tour

- 9000-A-2 Examination
- 9000-A-2 Theory of Evolution
- 1025 Random Book-turning
- 1025 "Skip Page" Experiment

-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

The Ambassador of Internal Affairs has an abundance of responsibilities, which include:
- Arresting people who break Ethics, Code of Conduct, Facility Rules, etc.
- Make sure to have proof every time you make an arrest.
- Teach new Agents & Operatives about Internal Affairs, carrying out their tests.
- Follow direct orders from Clearance above.
- Think twice before gunning toward a situation
- Keep professionalism at a T, do not make yourself a fool.
- Make sure you & your fellow Operators keep themselves in line with Ethics & CoC.

-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Damien "EIDOS" Ranger was a top student of his class within Highschool and was known for his smarts and athletic abilities. He did not seem to interact with people much but whenever he did, people described him as "Charismatic" and "A charming fellow". Damien always seemed to keep to himself and graduated his class with a honor role. Damien's home life was unknown and his parents were ever rarely seen outside of home. After Damien graduated, he attended College at Catalyst Community College, where he would pursue his Criminal Justice Major. Damien struggled with loans but eventually made it to his fourth year where he graduated and obtained his Criminal Justice Major. After paying off his loans and leaving college, he became a Bodyguard for low-end people and assisted in witness protection. Damien was making moves for himself, but on one fateful day; Time grazed him. Damien was protecting a high end client for an unknown Company, which was a need to know basis. Damien and his client were ambushed but Damien fortunately handled the situation accordingly and protected his high end asset. After such, the High end asset offered him a security job at a Company, which ended up being the Foundation.
Damien became a Cadet in the GENSEC field after being recruited into the Foundation and had a struggle adjusting. Though, he was promoted to Officer and was making a name for himself, after becoming a high enough clearance, he joined the Department of External Affairs as a Surface Operative. After a few trainings and tests, Damien was asked to carry out a raid on a infamous faction known as the Chaos Insurgency with a Special Agent, two field Operatives, a squad of MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down" and a few Surface Operatives. Though, it fell short as they arrived to the Chaos base, being immediately ambushed and captured. Damien was able to leave the Chaos base but was left with his face extremely deformed from torture. Damien seemed emotionally "OKAY" and after facial reconstruction, went immediately back to work on the field with no issues, even though Site Staff wished for the opposite. After a few weeks working with the DEA, Damien decided to resign and join the Department of Internal Affairs where he enforces the Law of the Facility to this day.

Thank you for reading, I hope you had a good read and have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• f058c5170525402bdf26b3c8288f9098.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 14
  • f058c5170525402bdf26b3c8288f9098.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 14

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral

I have had interactions with you and there is nothing wrong you seem to be pretty active, mature, and respectful although this application is very short and could use much more detail. As well your knowledge of the responsibilities are not very sufficient, so I believe you could be a good ambassador if you had more training & knowledge.

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Notice: This app is now under official review, we apologize for not getting to it sooner. Expect an official response by Friday.

Reactions: Snavier

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral

I have had interactions with you and there is nothing wrong you seem to be pretty active, mature, and respectful although this application is very short and could use much more detail. As well your knowledge of the responsibilities are not very sufficient, so I believe you could be a good ambassador if you had more training & knowledge.
Changed to a - Support

In game I have seen you just minging and saying stuff like the R Slur - Clip Here, and again going around D Block doing it to multiple GSD just interrupting our duties and being a nuisance. - Clip Here. You overall just have changed from the last time I have interacted and even though it may of just been a joke it is not manor that an Ambassador would have.

Snavier

May 5, 2023
Changed to a - Support

In game I have seen you just minging and saying stuff like the R Slur - Clip Here, and again going around D Block doing it to multiple GSD just interrupting our duties and being a nuisance. - Clip Here. You overall just have changed from the last time I have interacted and even though it may of just been a joke it is not manor that an Ambassador would have.
I can call myself retarded and wheres the minging in the first clip when I've been goofing around with keeper since day one. And as well as no other captains finding an issue with it. I get the point I am supposed to be serious but you wanting us to not even be funny or have a chill pill from time to time is kinda intriguing.

Snavier

May 5, 2023
Changed to a - Support

Though, your honesty is appreciated and i'll attempt to find and "fix" this behavior. Thank you for replying <3

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Though, your honesty is appreciated and i'll attempt to find and "fix" this behavior. Thank you for replying <3
its funny dont get me wrong, but its just a little annoying when your running around D Block. I wouldnt mind seeing you on ambassador, but I feel you need to prove your self a bit more.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
MAJOR + SUPPORT

- Great Agent
- Super Active
- Approchable
- Can be Strict when necessary
- Available to help out wherever he can

- Good App

Reactions: Snavier
Status
Not open for further replies.