Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): janielcrx
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days 16h
In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: AST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 SPC Dan Bambozzini (Former name was Xang Ping)
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B Dan Bambozo
Civilian name: Xing Pang
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:576383033
Discord ID (name#0000): DanTehPan#7331
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None to my knowledge, can't check
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I was a staff member from a DarkRP server for about 10 months - a year of duration on and off and I resigned from there and decided to apply for Civil Networks MRP staff. I staffed there for around 2 months before I resigned due to an insane amount of stress from present and future issues.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I've played MafiaRP servers and MilitaryRP server, I've played SCP actively for a couple of weeks now. I've read the rules through and I understand the standards that it takes on the server for serious roleplay. I was a high ranking MRP member for a couple of months and it required me to enforce roleplay because if I don't follow rules or roleplay enough, it could have an impact on the server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can usually be on about 2 hrs a day minimum. I have college going on so it's a bit inconsistent due to me being horrible with planning out when to study/ do assignments. I'll usually take some time everyday to take some tickets and get some AOD time whenever I feel like having a break from dying 24/7.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I used to be a moderator for MRP a bit ago and I resigned due to stress and major lack of time and unavailability to get my requirements due to it being located in EU. SCP-RP is a lot more manageable due to it being in the USA and I can definitely manage to get my requirements. I wanna help out the community as always as well as involve myself with the staff team and get to know more people. I feel like becoming a staff member helps you get to know a lot of people. The time I usually play at (9 PM - 5 AM EST usually) barely gets 1 or 2 staff member and it's very stressful when people are FailRP breaching SCP's and no staff are on answering tickets. Makes it very not fun. I could provide staffing time during those late night hours where there are no staff on.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I wouldn't consider myself better than other applicants but I have plenty of experience using the current staffing system on CivilNetworks and a lot of experience dealing with all sorts of people as a staff member. I'm always willing to meet my requirements as long as there is nothing that stops me. I would help doing tickets, possibly wanting to join the Event Team due to me having experience as a GM on MRP.

Have a good day.

P.S: Someone remove my fucking GM tag already I resigned 3 days ago :(

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions
-Staff Experience
-Mature

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
+ Support
Plenty of time on the server for staff
staff experience

I have no personal interactions with you, but I wish you the best of luck.

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
+Support
+Former MRP moderator
+Decent interactions while in CI
+Excellent application

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+Support
+Previous staff member
+Good interactions
+Good activity
+No warns
+Good application

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @Dan Bambozzini ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application. Your application has been denied for two main reasons.

You are currently blacklisted from staff due to resigning from the MilitaryRP staff team without providing 7-days notice. This blacklist is in effect network-wide, meaning that you are not permitted to join the staff team until this blacklist expires.

Your reputation and attitude are not what we expect from staff members. From my observations, and from the information I've been given from MRP leadership, you can come off as hostile and unreasonably critical at times. I suggest you improve your reputation before reapplying.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks, assuming your MRP staff blacklist is no longer in effect.​

Status
Not open for further replies.