Status
Not open for further replies.

Torch

Oct 16, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): legomanpower
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Day
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Officer Dan Greens
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Lat Beril
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44607702
Discord ID (name#0000): sleepilygreen#3467
Do you have a mic?: Yes, but sometimes choose not to use it.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes it is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No warnings, kicks, or bans. However I did have a Combat Cuff warning that was later appealed.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Used to be a moderator in an old server that soon got deleted due to inactivity.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Mostly 2 hours, but at other days 4-6+

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wish to help this community as I saw the message and wanted to apply. At the same time I also want to be staff because this server is one of the biggest servers on gmod so that means that there will also be lots of troublemakers and I want to help prevent that. I would be very happy working for the biggest server in gmod and is something I now aspire to, I also see lots of different new mechanics and a better system which is also why I want to help with that.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can help the staff team by taking sits regularly and doing it fairly and by the rules, I don't want to be too harsh on them so giving them the right punishment makes me feel better than just warning and leaving, I think what makes me special is that I can think quickly in situations in case something is right or wrong. I can also give fair punishments and when someone deserves a warn or not. Because I was a mod in a different server I already have some experience in working together with other people and know what the best thing to do is.

Last edited:

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Neutral (Leaning to -Support)
Some previous experience
Mediocre reasoning
No interactions

Very low time
Minimal Application

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+/- Neutral

-Previous Staff experience
-Decent application
-No interactions

-Low playtime

Deleted member 2482

Hello @sleepilygreen. Firstly I should mention I have never interacted or ever seen you in game ( which is understandable considering I am playing during the time most Americans are asleep ). I should mention your reason as to why you want to be staff is quite weak, also as you said yourself you don't have anything you could bring that would make you special. You are also relatively new to the server having only 1 day of playtime which is not enough to get to know the rules and community. I would suggest you spend a bit more time in the community and make another staff application once you become more known and knowledgeable on the rules and so on as there are a lot of edge case scenarios beyond the written rules. Considering what I have said above I will one giving you a -support. Never the less I wish you luck in your application

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+/- Neutral
+ No Warnings
- No interactions
- Low playtime

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like to see you increase your playtime and reputation on the server before reapplying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.