SCP-22415
Seraph-9 Operative

Director of Medicine Daniel R. Kight

CI Holding:

N/A Conscript

UNGOC Holding:

N/A Private

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, for various reasons such as RDM, FearRP, FailRP, Etc, but nothing too serious, they're all expired aswell.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I believe I have what it takes to become an assistant for the Ethics Committee because I understand the Code of Ethics and its subsidiaries, I also am a member of the Medical Lead Team so I understand the Hippocratic Oath which ties into being Ethical. I am naturally good at defusing situations and handling violations with little to no help, and if I do need help I know who to contact if I can’t handle the situation. I am also very experienced with enforcing these rules as I have held the IA semi-whitelist for around 11 months now and I can fully say that I know most of the legal codex and the COE/COC.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilities of an Ethics Assistant in Roleplay are as
Follows.

-Completing orders from the Ethics Committee
-Authorization of Advanced Armory and D class termination
orders when no SA is on site.
-Enforcing the Code of Ethics
-Departmental Reviews
-Departmental Interviews
-Representing the Ethics Committee
-Making sure everyone is following the FLC, COE, and COC
-Fill in when an ethics member is not available (with authorization of course)
Input | Access Personnel File MLT-Θ∆-1254-D

Unauthorized Access of Foundation Files
Will result in Immediate Termination
Via memetic kill agent

Do you still wish to access? Y/N

Input | Y

Please Input Credentials:

Username: δελτασκ361τριπλεειγ-τ
Password: 6783 17 τριπλε 09238Γ καυτεριζε νεωμαν

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . -

nK7KewRHlCU9qThqzd1X-30VJgirY8byW7pndyBbBqaUPDwqTW3hUk1EpWq_OzURLpbfVcyAvK87RufDDpyQjmFN_jBTtr1XXBVoGTsxnL_fQevoGHzTA4sdoyXnZ-6-cSdUDXlF4ruhKcs-

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . -

File Accessed, Welcome Εθικς Μεμβερ Ταυλορ
Birth Place - Tucson, Arizona
Birthname - Daniel R. Kight
Gender - Male
Nationality - Caucasian
Height - 170 cm
Weight - 65 kg
Age - 39
DoB - April 4th, 1984
Eye Color - Orange
Hair Color - Brown
Likes - Biochemistry, ██████████ ████████████, SCP-███
Dislikes - SCP-███, Overseer-6 "███ ██████", The L█████
Phobias - Athazagoraphobia, Fear of Forgetting or Being Forgotten
Blood Type - AB-

History - Daniel Kight, born to the parents A██████ and J█████ Kight, both former members of P████████ L███████████, brother to J████ Kight, a current member of the C████ I█████████ D████ C██████, was a former member of both The Foundation and The UNGOC. Daniel joined The Foundation in ████ before leaving The Foundation in ████ after his involvement in incident ████████-███████-████████ Involving SCP-███-██, SCP-███, and SCP-███. Daniel had come to a stopping point in his research into SCP-███-██ when an entity now known as The ████ of █████ to which he made a deal with the entity, we are still unsure of the details of this deal Daniel made with the entity but he has refused to talk about it. Daniel restarted his research after his deal in which he discovered very dangerous knowledge about the SCP and it is assumed he made some sort of deal for knowledge with the entity. Daniel was amnesticized because of his extremely dangerous discovery about SCP-███-█. Daniel joined The UNGOC the same year of his leaving from The Foundation in order to help liquidate an anomalous place known as The W████████ L██████. Daniel wished to liquidate The L██████ because he thought the knowledge kept inside was too dangerous. Daniel stayed with The UNGOC until ████ at which time he left because he had realized he was unable to liquidate said SCP because of its vastness and had no use to be with The UNGOC anymore. Daniel rejoined The Foundation in ████ after deciding he wanted to help with research on SCPs again. Daniel joined the Medical Team when he rejoined The Foundation due to his extensive background in █████████ which he learned when he was with The UNGOC. Daniel was with the Medical Team for about 3 years before deciding to apply for the position of Medical Consultant. Daniel was accepted into the Medical Team with open arms and was assigned to the duty of Pharmaceutical Division Co Lead, something he had been hoping for since before he got accepted into the department. Daniel has been staying with the Medical Team of Site-██ for 6 months now, during his third month of tenure with the team he opened a project into the use of skin cell samples from SCP-███ in cell regeneration technology. Daniels projects were underway and his career in the medical department was great, one fateful day during his tenure in The Foundation he had found out that his previous Director S████ “Moneybags” had retired, this was someone Daniel knew well and he was sad to see him leave the department. Daniel was approached by Site Manager Harold H████ who cut it straight to the point and asked Daniel if he would be interested in taking up the mantle of Director of Medicine, while Daniel was still sad about his previous director leaving, Daniel was also excited for the opportunity to become the DoM and he said he was in fact interested and that he would be very grateful for this opportunity. Harold told Daniel that he would start as a DoM on ██/██/████ and that he would begin training tomorrow. Daniel’s transition into the role of Director went smoothly as he had already known a lot about the Medical department which he learned during his stay as a Consultant. Daniel immediately got to work once he became a Director, he started working on training documents, orientation documents, and reviewing applications for Consultant. Most recently Daniel has applied to become an assistant for the Ethics Committee, we are unsure why he has done so but I feel like we will find out soon...

Description | Daniel is a 5 '5 slim individual with orange eyes, we are unsure of how Daniel's eyes became orange at this time. Daniel has runes carved into the skin of his arms, we still do not know what they mean.

trollr123

Jun 9, 2023
+support
Had multiple great interactions and he's well suited for the position

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Daniel's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.