Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:47359745

Discord name:
playdoughzombie

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
14 months since November of 2022
1995 Hours

In what country are you located?:
I am currently living in the United States.

Time zone:
MST

Character name(s):
F:
Senior Agent Alastor Richter
Sr. Doctor Daniel Kight

C:
CI-C DELCOM "Watergate"

Civilian name:

Jacob Richter

What server are you applying for?:
SCP=RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes~

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
F:
Consultant Held
E-11 LCPL Held
096 Holding
22415 Holding
Senior Agent Holding
IA Agent Holding

C:

CI-C Delcom Holding
CI-D Held
CI-G Held
CI-B Held X3
CI-A Held X3

G:
UNGOC LCPL
Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, a couple for rdm, fearrp, failrp, etc, all expired though.
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

I am applying for the position of Medical Consultant because I'd like to get behind the scenes with medical again. I'd like to join medical because it's one of my favorite aspects of the server, I love being able to do psych evaluations and make medical chemicals and do all sorts of medical roleplay on the server it's really fun to do and if I am a consultant again I can pursue that again. I am also applying because with the recent changes to the facility and especially Medbay I'd like to utilize all the new rooms to their fullest and with medical consultant i can do that properly.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

I believe I am suitable for Medical Consultant because I've got some CL4 experience including Medical Consultant and I believe I could be helpful to the medical team in anything I'm assigned to if I rejoin. I also believe I am great at talking with others and rooting out trouble makers on the medical team when needed. I also believe personally I am a great role player when needed and can be helpful when asked. I am great at organizing and writing documents as well and I believe I would be perfect for the team.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

The curing of Acute Sinusitis also known as a Sinus Infection via Chlorphenamine
Step 1. Assess that the patient is actually sick with a Sinus Infection via the Medbay infection scanners or your own person infection scanner that you spawn with.
Step 2. Buy Ethanol, Anhydride, Methyltestosterone, and Deionized water from the Medical Chemist (NPC) inside of Medbay.
Step 3. Place equal parts Ethanol and Anhydride into a beaker and let it simmer until it's become Ethanoic Anhydride.
Step 4. Place Methyltestosterone and Deionized water into a beaker, place it into the vacuum chamber, and turn on the vacuum chamber.
Step 5. Once you have your Nurofen from the Methyltestosterone and Deionized Water, place both the Nurofen and Ethanoic Anhydride into a beaker and place over fire until it is done cooking.
Step 6. allocate 100ml of the cure Chlorphenamine you have just created into an injection vial and have the patient drink said chemical to be cured of their disease.
Step 7. Congratulations you have just cured a Sinus Infection on Site-65.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

The responsibilities of a Medical Consultant in RP are as follows
- Helping the new medical trainee's on passing their medical license test.
- Monitoring the medical department as a whole.
- Be a general form of consulting on any medical related issue.
- Help treat the injuries of foundation personnel that may have hurt themselves while performing their duties or tests.
- Help the medical team on the decisions of what goes on and rules of Medbay and the medical procedures.
- Root out troublemakers in the department.
- Make medical chemicals to help treat illness.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
  • BirthPlace - Tucson, Arizona
  • Birthname - Daniel R. Kight
  • Gender - Male
  • Nationality - Caucasian
  • Height - 201 cm
  • Weight - 94 kg
  • Age - 39
  • DoB - April 4th, 1984
  • Eye Color - Green
  • Hair Color - Brown
    Likes - Biochemistry, ███, SCP-██
    Dislikes - SCP-███, Overseer-6 "█ ██"
Phobias - N/A
Blood Type - AB-

History - Daniel Kight, born to the parents A and J Kight, both former members of P█ L█, brother to J Kight, a current member of the C I D C, was a former member of both The Foundation and The UNGOC. Daniel joined The Foundation in ████ before leaving The Foundation in ████ after his involvement in incident ████████-███████-████████ Involving SCP-███-██, SCP-███, and SCP-███, Daniel did extensive research on SCP-███-█ and SCP-███-█ after which he was amnesticized because of his extremely dangerous discovery about SCP-█-. Daniel joined The UNGOC the same year of his leaving from the foundation in order to liquidate an unknown SCP he came into contact with that scarred his eyes orange leaving him permanently only able to see the color orange, Daniel had his subordinates develop glasses for him that would allow him to see color again. Daniel stayed with The UNGOC until ████ at which time he left because he had achieved his previously stated goal of liquidating that SCP and had no use to be with The UNGOC anymore. Daniel rejoined The Foundation in ████ after deciding he wanted to help with research on SCPs again. Daniel joined the Medical Team when he rejoined The Foundation due to his extensive background in █████████ which he learned when he was with The UNGOC. Daniel was with the medical team for about 3 years before deciding to apply for the position of Medical Consultant to which he now awaits a response.

Last edited:

Marvin Garden

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 1, 2023
To: dkight@scp.info
Subject: Consultant Application Decision

Department of Medicine

Greetings Sr. Doctor Daniel R. Kight,

The department thanks you for your time and interest in applying for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, I am pleased to inform you that this application has been
Accepted. You will now undergo a standard trial period of Two Weeks.

Please contact me via email (
Discord) to set up your training and interview.

- Director of Medicine Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.