"Darkstar"

Nov 14, 2022
Name: Darkstar
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430497286
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Mod
Who demoted you?: Cannoon
Date of demotion?: 4/23/2023
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
What is the case against you?: I was demoted and given a 3 month black-list from staff for Mixing and breaking FearRP
Is this true?: Yes it is
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have been Banned for afk macro
What is your side of the story?: I was in a Main Raid while on CI and I was given a DEA disguise by beaming 8854 with a destruction beam. While I was in the facility for about 10 minutes I started to dance in Core Sector with another DEA agent. After about 2 minutes they pointed their weapon at me and asked to see my ID. I then accidentally grabbed said DEA Agent with my physics gun instead of pointing at them with my grav gun and said meta-game in-game instead of in TeamSpeak. I then pulled out my weapon and shot and killed the DEA agent.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I feel that I should return to staff because I feel that I have learned from my past mistakes and am willing to change the way I act as a member of staff. I've noticed the amount of staff that are on the server has become less and less and I feel that I will be able to help out the other staff members who may struggle with the amount of sits that pile up.

Eizaas

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Aug 6, 2022
+support undemote my boy

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
not a + or - support but you just got warned for failrp today and has been warned a number of times since you were removed from staff

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive support
+ Active
+ People person

- Does have a record

Pick anybody that commented on this app and they don't have clean and squeaky records. From what I view people is their intent and how they treat others and I know for a fact Darkstar is a great person to do so, great decision-making and is good with communication, yes I will admit they do have a record as posted by another person but I don't see this continuing when they get staff back. I would also like to note that within their time of being in here, it's not horrible stuff like ERP/MRDM, they are common warns that honestly, I should have more of a record of myself from being in this server for over a year now.

"Fanboy"

Apr 28, 2022
Ickezeznshwa, Antartica.
www.google.com
I cannot say that Darkstar's past will be his future, and like I did, he will most likely become a better player / moderator in general, as he has learned his lesson.

When I applied for staff, I had around 26 warnings and 4 bans. But, I gradually got less and less since I was learning from my past mistakes to not do it again, just like how Darkstar most likely learned from his mistakes as staff, whatever he did.

+ SUPPORT

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+support
active on the server
good staff member

has warns on his record

I have more warns then darkstar but I was still mature and a good member of the staff team, everyone makes mistakes some worse then others but, they always make up for it. put my man back on the staff team (ong!!)

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
-support
too many warns recieved after being removed from staff, showind you still continued to break rules even after being kicked off of staff, with you probably having the intentions to appeal your removal as it was posted on exactly 3 months after you were blacklisted.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+support

to everyone saying too many warns he literally got 3 in 3 months, thats not even bad its just general misunderstandings, with one supposed to be off his record completely (so its technically 2).

darkstar is a great person.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
-Support

You're a huge minge and the fact you have 2 warnings in the past 2 weeks, is really bad. Hold off a bit wait a month and reapply when you dont have a active warning.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022

Appeal Denied

Hi Darkstar,

Thanks for taking the time to make a staff demotion appeal.

After speaking to Alpha about the incident, as well as your behavior recently, we both agreed that we would want to see good behavior for a period prior to you rejoining the staff team.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.