NU-7 CSG (Held)
E-11 SPC (Held)
A-1 SGT (Holding)
O-1 SPC (Held)
096 (Holding)
B-1 SGT (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes for RDM but it was later deemed invalid

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?
I've dedicated most of my time to the DEA and believe after seeing many Directors come and go that it's my turn to step up to the plate. While I do believe the former Directors have done a great job handling the department I still feel there is a lot more hidden potential that I hope to reveal. And after being a Deputy for quite some time I already have the knowledge necessary for the move up to director.

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:
Having been Dep. Director I've already had to take up some of the responsibilities of a Director. I'm good at taking criticism, have good communication and leadership skills and am always willing to help others. I also have good documentation skills, a good example of this would be a project an Agency Manager and I have worked on in hopes to maintain relevant information on the neighboring organizations during a time where info was all over the place.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
  • Leading raids on CI and GOC and other operations
  • Maintaining a healthy image for the department
  • Assigning Dep. Directors, Agency managers, and special agents
  • Maintaining good relations with other departments
  • Create RP for the department
Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
David Armada worked for his local police department in █████, Massachusetts. He was always known as the "Get shit done" type of guy, doing whatever necessary to get info out of people when it really came down to it. Apparently a man of his skillset was just what the foundation needed. While David was out back for a smoke a bag was thrown over his head and he was knocked out, next thing he knew he was getting a job offer for the "Department of External Affairs" and was assigned his new role, months later he achieves the Deputy Director Position.

[End of File]

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023

A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Mr. Armada.

In regards to your application for Director of External Affairs, after a unanimous Council Vote; your application has been accepted Congratulations.

We expect great things from you good luck.​

Status
Not open for further replies.