List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GSD Sr Captain: Holding
CI-B: Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3 Inactive ×3 Fail rp
2 Active
x1 RDM Killed a Disguised IA agent that cuffed me
x1 Fail rp Went into d block to kill a D Class

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

I have been on captain actively for about half a year and i have decided to dedicate more of my time into GSD/its Leadership. I want to create a more welcoming and friendly place for new members of GSD and help server health .I also want to continue and complete some of the great policies and procedures the previous COS has done .I also notice things like how people are upset with RRT/HWL/SGT tryouts with some questions being outdated or seemingly impossible to know. These will be my highest priority to fix and improve due to them being so important for upcoming GSD. They make sure GSD is functioning and all documents are up to date.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

Being a Role Model for all GSD
Representing GSD
Handling Captain applications
Hosting weekly Meeting
Creating and maintaining documentation
Improve and maintain departmental relations
Responsible for ensuring their captains are competent and able to do their jobs successfully.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

I am extremely active on site, mostly on captain as a captain, management is a skill I gained which from countless hours of trying to get GSD to be more professional and efficient. I have led a large number of sweeps into d block. I always knew that COS would be the first Sr CL4 job I would go for, and ever since I got captain I have had a great time within the department a. I also enjoy training newcomers whenever it is a teaching new cadet or GSD captain everyone needs taught how to do things properly. I have been a captain while and while and have been in GSD through thick and thin and have found what makes GSD thrive or fall.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

https://1drv.ms/w/c/51c722cee4ab8c62/EUW569EFxAVNrELA7zW7dS0BwpbFri1xfnbYWGYSnuo4Jg?e=GmtDx3 Bro its not good but i tried

Status
Not open for further replies.