[USA] "Deimos" OSA #4 (One week cooldown approved by O5-2 "The Truth")

Status
Not open for further replies.

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453382432

Discord name: Autumn

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 14 Months

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: PST

Character name(s): Ray "Light" Santana - Rick "Deimos" Cowden/June LaVey - "Sloan"

Civilian name: Eduardo Gonzalez

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding:
Agency Manager
CI-G
SCP-096
O-1 PVT

Held:
A-1 SGT
O-1 SPC
NU7 CSG
CI-D
GOC-CPT
E-11 SPC
B-1 (Forgot Rank)
Special Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- N/A
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistant in RP?
My time as GOC CPT and Special Agent has allowed me to develop the necessary traits that I feel best fit the role. I am very patient and understanding and possess good communication skills; overall just an approachable figure. My activity is also something that should be noted, I'm on almost everyday for maybe 3-4 hours.- Ensure the CoC is enforced and followed as it should
- Interviewing departments
- Representing the council and reporting to the council
- Authorizing AA and Sweeps in times of need

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines would they be involved in:

Local Terror Cell of the Chaos Insurgency had set their eyes on a Foundation temp holding facility nearby Site-65 containing SCP-152 "The Book of Endings", their interest had sparked from rumors that it could describe apocalyptic events including anomalies in Foundation custody. In order to expand their knowledge of the anomaly they prepared for a raid on the facility.

The Chaos Insurgency were unaware of the heightened security due to security staff being transferred between sites. Everything proceeded as usual until the leading member of the Cell noticed a brightly lit monitor buzzing in the darkness displaying a parting email from Overseer Assistant Cowden who had just transferred to the nearby Site-65.

~ Playing Recovered Audio ~

"Interesting, new Overseer Assistant huh?"

"Guess I know who I'm coming for next"

*Sounds of footsteps fading*

~ Cut Recovered Audio ~​

Prior to being hired into the Foundation's DEA he had worked as a criminal investigator for his local police department in █████, Massachusetts's. He was skilled at reading people, especially getting information out of them. While Cowden was carrying out his duties as usual a Foundation agent tasked with spying on the department took notice of his skill; not too many days after that while Cowden was out for a smoke a bag was placed over his head and he was thrown into some sort of vehicle, once he was unbagged he found himself within what seemed to be an interrogation room with a man in a dark suit with a red tie, unbeknownst to him this would end up being the Director of the DEA, now his boss. Cut to present day Rick Cowden, now under the name "Deimos" had been promoted to Special Agent he would go on to use his past skills to benefit the Foundation insuring it receives no public attention.

*EDIT Please correct me on anything I wrote this very late into the night*​

Last edited:

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Deimos.

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been accepted Congratulations.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for your next steps. (thorn#6299)

Welcome.​

Status
Not open for further replies.