What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu7 [Previously LCPL, Currently PVT]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I currently am seeing how the facility is being run at the moment. Its is being run fairly well, however, There is always room for improvement. I believe that I can assist in improving efficiency, moral, and productivity within the facility. I would love to enhace the experience of the players on the server. Also, it would mean the world to me to be able to contribute to something I genuinely enjoy doing.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Being in the Marine Corps has taught me leadership, problem solving skills, ethical and moral development, communication, teamwork, and discipline. I believe I can use these skills from my Marine Corps and real life experiences to better the foundation as a whole. I am also unbiased and can make judgements calls after being all the information thats possibly to be given. This shows that I would be fair and have integrity as a Site Advisor. I would do my best to carry out the plan of the day and/or the mission that has been given to me.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Improve the Foundation Legal Codex
- Mainting order and upholding the Legal Codex
- Issue orders to subordinates that will benefit the Foundation
- Authorization of sweeps within D-Block
- Site Advisor also help oversee the departments within the facility ensuring that operations are smooth and that policies, systems, etc. are working well and being followed.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Devin Turner is the son of a GenSec Sergeant. Devin grew up hearing stories about the SCP foundation and all of its mysteries. Devin would wait for his father to come home and was eager to here these stories his father would tell him. He grew up and always had an interest for SCPs and the mysteries involving the foundation. When Devin turned 18 he joined the Foundation as a D-Class. After 30 days of rigorous testing and awful days, finally someone came up to him asking him if he would like to be free or work for the Foundation. Of course Devin says yes and starts working as a Cadet for D-Block. Eventually, Devin does a try out for the Internal Affairs Agency (DIA) and passes eventually leading to him becoming an IA Agent. He does 2 years of hard work for IA until he decides to apply for MTF Nu-7. Devin learned a whole new side of things within the Foundation at this point and this only grew his curiousity.

Reactions: Zach "BUB"

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+ Support
I've known him for a long time, so I believe he will make a good Site Advisor with his IRL and in-game skills.

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+/- Support
I've never personally seen this guy.

Has a clean slate with no warnings or bans.
No CL4 Experience

Gl on your Application!

John "Shirt" Maker

May 22, 2023
+ Support
I've only had nice and professional encounters with him
Seeing leadership skills in real life shows that he would make a good improvement to the Site advisor role

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
Clearance Level: 4
To: @ItssDusk
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @ItssDusk . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.